This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    Yes, there is probably a mod in the scum faction/one of the scum factions, but it doesn't necessarily mean that scum's uniting trait is that they're mods.

Honestly, I think mods could be killing rolls (although I am not). Because think about it, no one other than mods has the power to ban and thus kill. The serial killer (whoever attacked MD$L/MD4L) could also be a mod, as they could look up IP addresses and thus find people in real life.
    Stop including it in your posts. lol. You are making me nervous. Just call him MD4L

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

Go for it since I just dropped my info.
      Im actually not doing it (yeah scummy), but Im not entirely certain that blatant lurking is an offense worthy of lynch at this point of the game.

After the night 1 PM was posted, There had been 13 players that had posted in this thread more than once when there were 17 players that had voted.
      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        You see the reason you keep pushing people to lynch to 2 high guys worries me. Not to mention how you flipped out when IBMG was pushing you. I'm with IBMG I don't see how people are letting you walk.
        The reason I flipped out was because I didn't know how many votes I had due to the votes being secret. For that I apologize.

All I will say is this. There's a reason there are only three people (you, Northern Charge, and IBMG) still calling for my lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          You're not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination

But the actual point that I was trying to make was that people seem to follow you, dare I say, blindly?

Of course now you have posted your evidence.. I still am leaning toward the idea of CKane being part of the mod-faction, especially considering you received the information via someone else.
          Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          well there is the fact that you have proven to be one of the better mafia players during these games
          Awe, <3 I love you guys too.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

See this was both my intention with the post and an unfortunate side-effect... If it were my information, I would stand behind it 100% of the way - I have lead wrong lynches in the past based solely off of my information - but this isn't a situation like that... Where if it's wrong and I say it afterward, it's then perceived false and that person could get away while I get lynched.

I figured with the votes piling on, I would get it out before it's too late because I was worried the spike in votes meant scum was getting on and taking advantage of it, but it could also be Town voting... **** this black out.
            Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Stop including it in your posts. lol. You are making me nervous. Just call him MD4L
            Sorry, sorry. I want my nickname to be seen as legitimate. MD4L from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              Im actually not doing it (yeah scummy), but Im not entirely certain that blatant lurking is an offense worthy of lynch at this point of the game.

After the night 1 PM was posted, There had been 13 players that had posted in this thread more than once when there were 17 players that had voted.
              are you talking about taylor? he was been really inactive

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              See this was both my intention with the post and an unfortunate side-effect... If it were my information, I would stand behind it 100% of the way - I have lead wrong lynches in the past based solely off of my information - but this isn't a situation like that... Where if it's wrong and I say it afterward, it's then perceived false and that person could get away while I get lynched.

I figured with the votes piling on, I would get it out before it's too late because I was worried the spike in votes meant scum was getting on and taking advantage of it, but it could also be Town voting... **** this black out.
              yeah, the blackout has been really horrid, so what does that say about kaiser?
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Why'd you quote both of us? lol

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                yeah, the blackout has been really horrid, so what does that say about kaiser?
                I still subscribe to the school of thought that it seems really convenient... Coincidences do exist, but I do not believe in them.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

No problem. Im sure im sounding like a jerk right now for asking you to stop doing something so trivial, but it was bugging me.

Comment

Awe, <3 I love you guys too.
                    don't make me say it ever again
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

The reason I flipped out was because I didn't know how many votes I had due to the votes being secret. For that I apologize.

All I will say is this. There's a reason there are only three people (you, Northern Charge, and IBMG) still calling for my lynch.
                      I dont have you lynched but I'm changing it though. Your acting too much like Eli and you are really suspicous.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        I have been saying it over, over, over...MATT MCGUIRE IS THE SERIAL KILLER, im positive
                        ... So who sent a ban hammer through Ckane's computer screen? Either a mod or Walter.
                        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          I really don't think the evidence for Nasmatic is all that damning AT THIS POINT. If he is CKane, there's no way to confirm that he's aligned with whatever Mod banned El Doctor. There's no proof that he was even banned by a Mod (although it certainly seems reasonable to assume as much)
                          Haha yeah. Okay, well a kill made by banning someone seems like something that both a mod and a mod-faction would do. Nas got real defensive when the info came out, freaked out about getting lynch number updates (even though wdyw said that he would update every 5 votes or 1 hour whatever was first), and before he got revealed as ckane he was trying to push for people to vote for either md4l or Link because he figured they were going to be the only possibilities of getting lynched and so was trying to push it through.

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          I vote we lynch Link, but it worries me that your info isn't concrete, thus absolving you of responsibility. MD$L/MD4L is also fine (maybe better), but at this point I'd rather the day phase end before I have more chances to put my foot in my mouth.
                          This is what I was thinking too, now Swag's neck isn't on the line for tomorrow if he is wrong about Link. And imo that was his only advantage in the arguments between him and ibmg
                          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Why'd you quote both of us? lol
                            My bad. I forgot to respond to your part. I was going to say I understand where you're coming from and agree completely but it does make the Link lynch less appealing if it doesn't reveal anything concrete.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                            No problem. Im sure im sounding like a jerk right now for asking you to stop doing something so trivial, but it was bugging me.
                            Absolutely no problem. MD4L.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            I dont have you lynched but I'm changing it though. Your acting too much like Eli and you are really suspicous.
                            I am clearly terrible at this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              ... So who sent a ban hammer through Ckane's computer screen? Either a mod or Walter.
                              dont you guys remember when Matt McGuire was banning people left or right? that could be the exact serial killer, but that doesnt mean that the mods are good
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                                Haha yeah. Okay, well a kill made by banning someone seems like something that both a mod and a mod-faction would do. Nas got real defensive when the info came out, freaked out about getting lynch number updates (even though wdyw said that he would update every 5 votes or 1 hour whatever was first), and before he got revealed as ckane he was trying to push for people to vote for either md4l or Link because he figured they were going to be the only possibilities of getting lynched and so was trying to push it through.
                                I agree it seems likely....certainly the most likely scenario. I just don't want to commit to something I'm not feeling very good on.

Comment

Working...
                                X