This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    dont you guys remember when Matt McGuire was banning people left or right? that could be the exact serial killer, but that doesnt mean that the mods are good
    Probably wasn't here. Wasn't really active early on, just read the mock drafts.

So there are two serial killers in your opinion? One that actually comes to try and kill you, and then one that serial-bans you.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

don't make me say it ever again
      I'll just Sig it

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
      This is what I was thinking too, now Swag's neck isn't on the line for tomorrow if he is wrong about Link. And imo that was his only advantage in the arguments between him and ibmg
      I know, I was thinking it was worth the risk, but given my lack of popularity during the game I figured I may want to get a bit more beyond my suspicion and a voice's name telling me he is considered The Scourge of the Forum.

My suspicion is based on him having posted in here, but has yet to contribute anything (much like last game when he was Indy) and then his defense when accused is nonexistent (just like last game, where when Kaiser and I were grilling him, he offered to flip a coin on camera for us to determine whether we lynch me or him).

Yeah, I'm a believer in people playing a certain way based off their alignment Town (Forum, and note: from this point forward I am calling Forum, Town... It's annoying not to) and Scum.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        The reason I flipped out was because I didn't know how many votes I had due to the votes being secret. For that I apologize.

All I will say is this. There's a reason there are only three people (you, Northern Charge, and IBMG) still calling for my lynch.
        Because we're scum I'm guessing...?

The case against you is bigger than the one against Link, that's why I am calling for your lynch.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

dont you guys remember when Matt McGuire was banning people left or right? that could be the exact serial killer, but that doesnt mean that the mods are good
          Wouldn't that make him the leader of the evil moderator faction?
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

The case against you is bigger than the one against Link, that's why I am calling for your lynch.
            Nas, do you really think all three of us would be this vocal about being suspicious of you if we were scum? Common man.
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
              Probably wasn't here. Wasn't really active early on, just read the mock drafts.

So there are two serial killers in your opinion? One that actually comes to try and kill you, and then one that serial-bans you.
              if leelee was in here should would get it, he was a ******...probably the worst and stupidest poster ever on the boards...got he was so high up on his horse and didnt give a **** what people thought and never backed down even when he was damn wrong about some washington scrub QB and clausen...they he just quit...plain fag, also he was a mod so makes sense he would be the serial killer, ****ing with people...he actually quit the boards for a while because he was mad
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

If it makes you feel any better, you're playing differently than your scum games, so I have a feeling you're Town (this is the last time I am going to say this, but I announced earlier I am calling Forum, Town.).

I also feel like you're basing your argument off of what you really believe, so I cannot fault you and I don't think you're one to turn up the pressure through more than votes if you were scum and not backed into a corner.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Wouldn't that make him the leader of the evil moderator faction?
                  could be true, but like leelee I would peg him as a indie, especially since he didnt care what anyone thought or said
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Nas, do you really think all three of us would be this vocal about being suspicious of you if we were scum? Common man.
                    Actually, I was not implying you three are scum.

Comment

I'm convinced you guys aren't scum for the time being (take that for what it's worth), but it will eventually be a solid strategy given how quickly it is dismissed.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      if leelee was in here should would get it, he was a ******...probably the worst and stupidest poster ever on the boards...got he was so high up on his horse and didnt give a **** what people thought and never backed down even when he was damn wrong about some washington scrub QB and clausen...they he just quit...plain fag, also he was a mod so makes sense he would be the serial killer, ****ing with people...he actually quit the boards for a while because he was mad
                      I feel like he would have hated me if I were on here, I would have just digressed into my snarky trolling and pissed him off.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I'm convinced you guys aren't scum for the time being (take that for what it's worth), but it will eventually be a solid strategy given how quickly it is dismissed.

I feel like he would have hated me if I were on here, I would have just digressed into my snarky trolling and pissed him off.
                        yes, I would say he would have hated you, he hated anyone to disagree with him. Greg Cox is such a better analyst and person lol.
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          Actually, I was not implying you three are scum.
                          Are you going to just beat around the bush with every post you post or are you actually going to post an actual theory? Or actually say something that helps the town instead of "well, I guess we can only lynch MD$L or Link... might as well vote one of them.."

Seriously, has anyone actually played a mafia game like this that was town?

Comment

Are you going to just beat around the bush with every post you post or are you actually going to post an actual theory? Or actually say something that helps the town instead of "well, I guess we can only lynch MD$L or Link... might as well vote one of them.."Seriously, has anyone actually played a mafia game like this that was town?
                            Sounds like Eli. a rookie scum
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

yes, I would say he would have hated you, he hated anyone to disagree with him. Greg Cox is such a better analyst and person lol.
                              Sounds awesome, I hope he comes back once his degree is finished.

Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              Are you going to just beat around the bush with every post you post or are you actually going to post an actual theory? Or actually say something that helps the town instead of "well, I guess we can only lynch MD$L or Link... might as well vote one of them.."

Seriously, has anyone actually played a mafia game like this that was town?
                              Leelee...lol

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Sounds awesome, I hope he comes back once his degree is finished.

Leelee...lol
                                Leelee is most certainly an anomaly in this case. Plus Nas hasn't exactly been trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X