• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    did leelee play in game one? I cannot remember, smh at me
    She did.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      So that we don't have a lynch while we're exploring our options? Sort of like in Poena Aevum where someone would throw down a vote and leave, come back and the wrong person died.
      But we are supposedly lynching off your info? You either trust it or you dont?
      sigpic

Comment

Nas did OK his first game, his Day 1 strategy of voting all over the place, trying to start a bandwagon and get people to react is right, but I was playing a The Bomb game to get people to target me so I could meet my win condition, so his style of play on Day 1 was going against mine, which apparently doesn't work lol
        Nah he's right. In my one and a half games so far I've been pretty bad. I'm fine when on the offensive but my strategy seems to go to shit if I become defensive.

Comment

Yeah, she kept making random comments about killing people and being scum lol
          game one fore me =/= your game one

im talking mafia one
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• we already knew Nas=Ckane by his reaction and subsequent posts
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

When I was alive he made himself suspicious not only voting but unvoting literally millions of times, idk I just never felt he played right...and if I remember correctly he died pretty quick.
              He claimed an investigative role on Day 2. He was dead from that point on, and about his Day 1 Strategy:

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Nas did OK his first game, his Day 1 strategy of voting all over the place, trying to start a bandwagon and get people to react is right, but I was playing a The Bomb game to get people to target me so I could meet my win condition, so his style of play on Day 1 was going against mine, which apparently doesn't work lol
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                I already knew, but you just role claimed for everyone else to see.
                I'm not really sure what you mean. No one knows my role. You only know my role name, which is useless until we know which factions are which and what role names signify.

Comment

game one fore me =/= your game one

im talking mafia one
                  So was I... lol, she was The Voyeur, her first post in the thread was: "So when do I start stabbing people"

I followed Game 1.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    But we are supposedly lynching off your info? You either trust it or you dont?
                    I trust it, but I am not one to allow Link to get lynched without him being online to say anything since what I have has been revealed. And it was given to me, not mine, so take it with a grain of salt - if it were 100% mine, I would stand by it for eternity - I've lead wrong lynches before, not afraid of it going wrong if it's my info or my intuition, but this is my suspicion, coupled with information only I got from another individual.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I trust it, but I am not one to allow Link to get lynched without him being online to say anything since what I have has been revealed. And it was given to me, not mine, so take it with a grain of salt - if it were 100% mine, I would stand by it for eternity - I've lead wrong lynches before, not afraid of it going wrong if it's my info or my intuition, but this is my suspicion, coupled with information only I got from another individual.
                      Thats true
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                        There is some blatant lurking going on.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

So was I... lol, she was The Voyeur, her first post in the thread was: "So when do I start stabbing people"

I followed Game 1.
                          ah yes, now I remember

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          I'm not really sure what you mean. No one knows my role. You only know my role name, which is useless until we know which factions are which and what role names signify.
                          ckane is a mod, so if there is a mod faction likely...that means you are a part of that said faction, I have never known factions to be good for the town/forum
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            Agree with this.

I cant imagine Chg and WDYW would have made all of the mods mafia. Because of the role/name claiming that is possible with this type of game. If all the mods were mafia, all we would have to do is get everyone to say what player they got, and lynch anyone who claimed to be someone who they arent. It hard to lie about the player you are because if you name another player who is in the game, then you will get called on it, and it would be hard to try and guess a name who isnt included in the game, but who also could conceivably be included.

Hopefully that made sense.

Comment

ah yes, now I remember

ckane is a mod, so if there is a mod faction likely...that means you are a part of that said faction, I have never known factions to be good for the town/forum
                              BOPE in Rio.

SI in Mafia II.

That being said, I don't think it makes sense for Ckane to not be able to talk with someone since Mods have their own secret forum. *puts hand on chin and looks down, thoughtfully*

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

ah yes, now I remember

Exactly. We don't have to know your exact role to know that you are Ckane138, a mod, who i highly doubt is just "forum-aligned."
                                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X