This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    I personally would much rather see more updated prospect rankings instead of updated a mock that will only have a few selections a round right anyway.
    Agreed, do we really need a updated mock draft every week in january?
    TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
      It's cute how much this site changed post-Clausen. Those were good times.
      If you thought those were good times, you should've seen the board before you got here.

Comment

• Isnt Death In Texas arhymes dupe?
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
          Agreed, do we really need a updated mock draft every week in january?
          Walt just likes changing his mocks as often as possible, so after the draft he can say "I mocked this guy to this team back in this month". If he keeps changing his mocks enough, eventually he can say that for most of the players.

Comment

• Makin' a list... Checkin' it twice... Gonna find out who's naughty and nice...
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
              Isnt Death In Texas arhymes dupe?
              I thought so, but the mods debunked that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Makin' a list... Checkin' it twice... Gonna find out who's naughty and nice...
                Swag is santa, Santa visits little kids, Siena visits little boys.

GOD YOU ARE SIENA!

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  Swag is santa, Santa visits little kids, Siena visits little kids.

GOD YOU ARE SIENA!
                  Fixed, cause Siena dont discriminate

STUNT

Comment

• Swagta Claus is comin'...
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Throwing out my current theories on Night 1 Kills:

CKane - This looks like a "kill a strong player" kill. I assume this to be the mod faction kill which would indicate the mod faction is anti town, but it could be a rogue member of a benign (Not Anti-Town) mod faction or there could be multiple mod factions (One Pro Town, One Anti Town). No reason in my mind to choose CKane if they are pro town.

Carling - Troll - Aligned kill. Its pretty obvious this is their kill, but why Carling? I don't have anything bad to say about his gameplay from when I remember playing with him, but I don't view him as a "top player" target. Maybe they went after second level good player to avoid possibly hitting a top player that might have been protected by a fellow townie? Do any of you whiteboard analysts have any clues as to why they targeted him? Don't remember him saying anything cryptic or independently insightful in this thread.

MD4L - Looks like SK attempt and obviously KFC was protected or has night immunity. Someone mentioned it earlier and I agree that the killer was convinced MD4L was scum, thus eliminating a threat to the SK and forcing the Town to come up with someone else to lynch. I actually think that was a smart play from the SK's perspective.

Not looking to create conversation about who to target tonight or lynch next, just trying to get into the mindsets of these killer(s)/factions.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        MD4L - Looks like SK attempt and obviously KFC was protected or has night immunity. Someone mentioned it earlier and I agree that the killer was convinced MD4L was scum, thus eliminating a threat to the SK and forcing the Town to come up with someone else to lynch. I actually think that was a smart play from the SK's perspective.
                        I don't get why the SK would kill someone that the town wants lynched. As long as they are after MD4L they are not coming after him
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Imo this night is one of the first really important ones. Let's see how scum reacts to day 2 revelations

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                            I don't get why the SK would kill someone that the town wants lynched. As long as they are after MD4L they are not coming after him
                            Sounds like a Town Aligned killer

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                              Who is a threat to the SK? Everyone. If he eliminates an obvious lynch while taking out a scum, I think that's sound strategy. I've never been in that type role, but it makes sense to me. Its true the Town would have to choose another lynch target, but at this point in the game, odds are he isn't the target. I would think a weak scum faction is something the SK would want, maybe I'm not looking at it correctly - just my opinion.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                Throwing out my current theories on Night 1 Kills:

CKane - This looks like a "kill a strong player" kill. I assume this to be the mod faction kill which would indicate the mod faction is anti town, but it could be a rogue member of a benign (Not Anti-Town) mod faction or there could be multiple mod factions (One Pro Town, One Anti Town). No reason in my mind to choose CKane if they are pro town.

Carling - Troll - Aligned kill. Its pretty obvious this is their kill, but why Carling? I don't have anything bad to say about his gameplay from when I remember playing with him, but I don't view him as a "top player" target. Maybe they went after second level good player to avoid possibly hitting a top player that might have been protected by a fellow townie? Do any of you whiteboard analysts have any clues as to why they targeted him? Don't remember him saying anything cryptic or independently insightful in this thread.

Not looking to create conversation about who to target tonight or lynch next, just trying to get into the mindsets of these killer(s)/factions.
                                The Ckane kill could also be sour grapes from Midnight of Madness. With so many other strong players like Hunter, Mdb, Sanchez, Nlights, yourself, and myself available I have a hard time thinking they went after Ckane because he was a good player.

In Midnight of Madness Carling was a super smart player who had me pinned as the monster killer but didn't have the ca-hones to say it. If I had to guess who would be threatened by Carling it would have been someone from my vampire faction.....namely Guru.

Comment

Working...
                                X