This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
    Even though the doc went away as ususal, this must be the best start in all mafia games??
    When I run a game, I'm just going to exclude a doctor and skip the first night phase. I figure it'll save time that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      You must be me, you're relentless this game Kidding, I don't know who you are... I'll figure it out though...eventually.
      Just having some fun with Joe. I'm more interested to see who is Pheltz and what the role is.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Even though the doc went away as ususal, this must be the best start in all mafia games??
        Well, we dont really know what Links ability was, or how many people he is aligned with, so its hard to say.

Although, you might know more than I do.

Comment

Like clockwork. I've got you soo figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Well, we dont really know what Links ability was, or how many people he is aligned with, so its hard to say.

I tend to think it's a good start despite the doctor dying because I learned a lot on Day 1, and I learned a lot more today - regarding Link and others. Definitely the most information out in a game we've had in a long time IMO.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Just having some fun with Joe. I'm more interested to see who is Pheltz and what the role is.
            I understand. I wonder who that may be... Do you think you'd be scum or no? I could see you being Indy, but I don't envision you as an evil scum.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              When I run a game, I'm just going to exclude a doctor and skip the first night phase. I figure it'll save time that way.
              Haha, I've thought about the 2nd thing too. It would be interesting to say the least

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post

Even though we don't know his ability, have we ever been able to get a mafia in the first two days???

Nah man I'm town/forum

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• I know this might be accused of being a useless post, but I just want to say I'm here, checking this thread every once in a while while watching the game. I just don't want to be accused of lurking.

Comment

Haha, I've thought about the 2nd thing too. It would be interesting to say the least

Even though we don't know his ability, have we ever been able to get a mafia in the first two days???

Nah man I'm town/forum
                  Any idea why Eli would specifically say you would be interested in Carling? Were you pushing for him to die last game?

It doesn't really matter, and it won't effect my opinion of the current situation, I'm just curious because Eli is scum and I don't know why he would put this information out when I know he is scum.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Nah man I'm town/forum
                    IBMG. Last game.

Comment

I understand. I wonder who that may be... Do you think you'd be scum or no? I could see you being Indy, but I don't envision you as an evil scum.
                      Depends a lot on how mods/mini-mods are structured. Not ready to give a definitive theory on that yet, need more info.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Any idea why Eli would specifically say you would be interested in Carling? Were you pushing for him to die last game?

It doesn't really matter, and it won't effect my opinion of the current situation, I'm just curious because Eli is scum and I don't know why he would put this information out when I know he is scum.
                        I'm not scum, YOU however are scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          I'm not scum, YOU however are scum.
                          Totes bro.

I say you're scum. So you respond with me being scum. Solid.

If we don't have anything better tomorrow, I'm voting for Eli.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            I know this might be accused of being a useless post, but I just want to say I'm here, checking this thread every once in a while while watching the game. I just don't want to be accused of lurking.
                            Me, too, but you really can't "lurk" during Night Phase. I suppose you can try to sit back and gather information, but there's really nothing any individual can do to make it go faster/lead an attack on somebody.

Comment

Totes bro.

I say you're scum. So you respond with me being scum. Solid.

If we don't have anything better tomorrow, I'm voting for Eli.
                              I'm glad you think so. You may not be scum but you def. can communicate with people so you are either in a pairing OR a faction. Don't know if I trust that, wait I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                I'm glad you think so. You may not be scum but you def. can communicate with people so you are either in a pairing OR a faction. Don't know if I trust that, wait I don't.
                                I can definitely communicate with people? You know something I don't? lol

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X