This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    Kaiser's role name is Nasmatic. I'm not exactly sure if this means he's forum-aligned or possibly the post whore of the troll-faction (jus' sayin', you have over 4K posts in like, two months), but there you have it. That's what I got last night.
    Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
    I'd be surprised if I were troll-aligned, but I'd also be mildly surprised if I'm forum. Not sure.
    I would doubt that Nas would be a troll just because he's a post-whore. Most of his posts are pretty reasonable - somewhat on topic, not too many insults, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nasmatic's role was something like "The child" or something like that. I don't know what the in-game context would be though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      indy? or maybe u, swag, and others make up a postwhore-aligned faction?
      I think Swag, Sancho, and I could be a Pats fan postwhore faction. Or just a postwhore faction. Either way I don't see that being scum. It screams indy to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Do we really think a role of nasmatic would be to shut down the forums?

Also, swag did u get another report thing tonight?
        I don't. That means either

A) IBMG is lying
        B) He's telling the truth, but was given bad information
        C) Kaiser COULD be Nasmatic, and aligned with whoever DID make the forums go down. Kaiser was posting it on the other person's behalf to prevent the lynch.

Comment

• Well then well have to wait for Kaiser's response. That should tell us a lot.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Suspect list in case I die:
            1. MD4L- Pretty self explanatory. Survived a lynch and a night kill. Somethings up with him.
            2. Kaiser - Still think he could be a troll.
            3. Guru - Been suspicious of him from the start, hes done nothing to remove those suspicions.
            4. Eli - Same as above

Others on my Radar: Swag, Nas, Hyper
            Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
            Suspect list:

Kaiser
            guru
            NC
            Taylor
            Prodigy
            Vikingfan
            Vitor
            Frogs4Life
            SirA
            you guys wanna give any reasons as to why, or is it just a hunch???

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
              you guys wanna give any reasons as to why, or is it just a hunch???
              What can I say? You're this games bad touch uncle.

Comment

• Ugh I had a feeling that I was going to be investigated by IBMG. I'm Nasmatic and I'm forum-aligned.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Ugh I had a feeling that I was going to be investigated by IBMG. I'm Nasmatic and I'm forum-aligned.
                  I don't believe that. Who are you really, what do you do? What is your night ability?

Comment

• I said 4 because there is normally 5 mafiaembers. I wouldn't read into it, I'm not a retard

Comment

• I m not believing IBMG because he is basically revealing his role even though there is no need. Why risk gettin night killed like this ?

Comment

Ugh I had a feeling that I was going to be investigated by IBMG. I'm Nasmatic and I'm forum-aligned.
                        That doesn't really offer much. We all know ur Nas now, and obviously you were going to say forum-aligned so...
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                          I m not believing IBMG because he is basically revealing his role even though there is no need. Why risk gettin night killed like this ?
                          But I'm actually Ckane. I believe IBMG.

Comment

I'm probably not a power role, but even so you shouldn't role claim unless the lynch votes really pile up. Unless you're scum, of course. Then do something stupid so we can lynch you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              I m not believing IBMG because he is basically revealing his role even though there is no need. Why risk gettin night killed like this ?
                              He could be a scum player trying to gain support of the town by having investigative abilities. When you think about it, he has gone after two people that would be bandwagon lynches if they had more evidence behind them.

Comment

He could be a scum player trying to gain support of the town by having investigative abilities. When you think about it, he has gone after two people that would be bandwagon lynches if they had more evidence behind them.
                                Like Ckane last game.

Comment

Working...
                                X