X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Being Nas doesnt explain that PM either
    The one I sent to Swag? I already said that was a joke, you must not read my posts. That was before the game began.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Yeah, but in the last mafia game, Centurion was our sole killer- the ability didn't transfer between players in the mafia faction. True.

See above. The only time I've been scum, our killer has been only one person in the mafia faction, so I was wondering if anyone of note was RB'ed as a lead.
      If you haven't noticed, I'm taking a very gung ho stance in this game.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        The one I sent to Swag? I already said that was a joke, you must not read my posts. That was before the game began.
        How long has your title been that? I just noticed that it was what it is.
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

So was your fake game thread stunt, but that was part of your role too in that game
          sigpic

Comment

Well would Nas have any plausible potential to shut down the forums? I doubt it, but of course, there's no way to tell for sure with this game, considering we don't have the tell tale role names like in a regular mafia game.
            Why are you guys so fixated on this shut down the forum thing?
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Being Nas doesnt explain that PM either
              I'm beginning to think that's not a big deal. In the signup thread someone said "Dammit someone sent me a PM and I got all excited", so Kaiser probably didn't have nefarious intentions. Also, the game hadn't started, so I don't know if that can be taken into account.

Comment

Yeah, but in the last mafia game, Centurion was our sole killer- the ability didn't transfer between players in the mafia faction. True.
                What I meant is that if they really roleblocked a killer, come forward and we lynch him, someone else will get the kill ability after the death of the original killer and our roleblocker is known and endangered. While if they keep roleblocking there's less of a threat to the town.

Team CKane

Comment

How long has your title been that? I just noticed that it was what it is.
                  I changed it once you revealed who I am.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  So was your fake game thread stunt, but that was part of your role too in that game
                  I had my role PM already in Poena. I didn't have my role PM when I sent the fake PM to Swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                    I'm beginning to think that's not a big deal. In the signup thread someone said "Dammit someone sent me a PM and I got all excited", so Kaiser probably didn't have nefarious intentions. Also, the game hadn't started, so I don't know if that can be taken into account.
                    Ohh, that PM. Yeah, this. I think he was just being not so nice. That isn't something we can really take much from, besides the fact that Kaiser wasn't being very nice.

Comment

I had my role PM already in Poena. I didn't have my role PM when I sent the fake PM to Swag.
                      No way to know that for sure
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                        What I meant is that if they really roleblocked a killer, come forward and we lynch him, someone else will get the kill ability after the death of the original killer and our roleblocker is known and endangered. While if they keep roleblocking there's less of a threat to the town.
                        I don't remember that happening in the last game /: Maybe it's because I wasn't really in contact with the rest of the mafia near the end. I wasn't aware that even happened.

Comment

• Nice second effort by Leach

Team CKane

Comment

• This Texans front 7 could be beastly for years.

Team CKane

Comment

No way to know that for sure
                              Either way it was outside of the game and therefore shouldn't be considered in lynching somebody. I've already apologized to Swag for it and said it was a joke, what more do you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                                Nice second effort by Leach
                                Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                                This Texans front 7 could be beastly for years.
                                Sorry, wrong thread

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X