X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    Why are you ignoring me Fag Dynasty?
    I figured you wouldn't worry about my accusations too much because I'm just a peon and you're a master.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Eh, a small something. Nothing really overly significant or anything, what I have against you is the weakest out of all those listed with you... I just thought since I have something, it might be worth while to share because people often overlook players without the name recog.
      Fair enough, I suppose.

(If I don't have name recognition, people are dumb)

Comment

Kaiser when ca you turn the lights back on?
        It wasn't me. I'm pretty sure that a scum member saw me pull that stunt and used their ability because it gave them a good time to use it. Most likely it's a member of the moderator faction that did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Fair enough, I suppose.

(If I don't have name recognition, people are dumb)
          I do not know who you are outside this game
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I figured you wouldn't worry about my accusations too much because I'm just a peon and you're a master.
            Why do you not want to lynch MD4L again?

He hasn't said anything about why he wasn't dead after the lynching and he didn't say why he wasn't killed during the night kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              It wasn't me. I'm pretty sure that a scum member saw me pull that stunt and used their ability because it gave them a good time to use it. Most likely it's a member of the moderator faction that did it.
              Why is this the first time you've admitted it wasn't you? You've been cryptic before this.

Comment

Why do you not want to lynch MD4L again?

He hasn't said anything about why he wasn't dead after the lynching and he didn't say why he wasn't killed during the night kill.
                Why not ask Hyperborean, the individual who started the lynch on Day 1, why he does not want to lynch MD4L any longer, lol.

My reason: MD4L is a major hottie.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  I do not know who you are outside this game
                  Thanks for proving my theory, bud. Appreciate the back up.

Comment

Why not ask Hyperborean, the individual who started the lynch on Day 1, why he does not want to lynch MD4L any longer, lol.

My reason: MD4L is a major hottie.
                    I find it odd that you have such a chubby over another dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      Why is this the first time you've admitted it wasn't you? You've been cryptic before this.
                      This isn't the first time I've said that. Everybody ignored the last time I said it. Sancho was the only one who quoted or even responded to it the last time.

Comment

• wow lots of posts considering that the two games are on.

Right now I'd be on the lynch MD4L train unless someone can gives us any better information. I think he's indy which is better than lynching a townie but not as good as find obvious non-town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          I picked up on that as well. Seems like if it really wasn't him he would've just screamed that from the beginning.

Comment

I find it odd that you have such a chubby over another dude.
                            I find it odd that you just deflect everything, maintain you have mafia prowess, and generally do anything to push suspicion on anyone other than yourself.

But what have you.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                              wow lots of posts considering that the two games are on.

Right now I'd be on the lynch MD4L train unless someone can gives us any better information. I think he's indy which is better than lynching a townie but not as good as find obvious non-town.
                              That is where my lynch vote is going.

Comment

• Hey guys, the tags say Eli is Mafia - I'm voting to lynch him

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X