Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vote Count:

    miamidolphin4life - 4 - x, x, x, x
    No Lynch - 1 - x
    chicagojay - 3 - x, x, x
    EllijayFalconsFan - 4 - x, x, x, x
    PSUShenanigans - 1 - x
    Tango - 1 - x

    With 28 alive and 27 voting, it's 14 to lynch.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

    Comment


    • I'm still confused by the Tango and PSU votes, particularly Tango.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        I'm still confused by the Tango and PSU votes, particularly Tango.
        why? are we sure about anyone at this point?
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          why? are we sure about anyone at this point?
          yes
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            yes
            Elli doesnt count.
            sigpic

            Originally posted by blue5213
            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

            Stop being retarded.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              yes
              well, we going with your gut again towards eli?
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                why? are we sure about anyone at this point?
                MD4L has obvious reasons to be voted for and Eli is screaming scum to some people. Voting for anyone else confuses me. It might be scum trying to take attention off MD4L/Eli, but more likely I think it means someone has something on PSU/Tango.

                Comment


                • There's quite a few pages for me to catch up on. I'm gonna need some time.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                    MD4L has obvious reasons to be voted for and Eli is screaming scum to some people. Voting for anyone else confuses me. It might be scum trying to take attention off MD4L/Eli, but more likely I think it means someone has something on PSU/Tango.
                    Swag wants me dead because he is trolling me, no other reason.

                    Sitisfit wants to be like swag so he latched on.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      Swag wants me dead because he is trolling me, no other reason.

                      Sitisfit wants to be like swag so he latched on.
                      Lol Sitisfit doesn't strike me as a social lemming.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        MD4L has obvious reasons to be voted for and Eli is screaming scum to some people. Voting for anyone else confuses me. It might be scum trying to take attention off MD4L/Eli, but more likely I think it means someone has something on PSU/Tango.
                        so maybe they know something and want to start something without coming out that they found something but idk
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                          Elli doesnt count.
                          i no

                          Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          well, we going with your gut again towards eli?
                          no
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            i no



                            no

                            I'm willing to offer an olive branch. We need to join forces and find scum not bicker like little children.

                            What do yeah say?

                            Comment


                            • What up guys just cuaght up. All this day talk has to slow down LOL.

                              Nice write up. I wonder who the Dolphins fan with bad spelling and grammar is.

                              Anyways my suspects are:
                              Vitor
                              MD4L
                              IBMG
                              Pheltz
                              Nas
                              CJ (before the slip up.)

                              I have to get work done so I will cast my vote and be back
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                Nice write up. I wonder who the Dolphins fan with bad spelling and grammar is.
                                Frogs for life.
                                sigpic

                                Originally posted by blue5213
                                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                                Stop being retarded.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X