This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    That makes me think that less and less Kaiser had something to do with it. Unless it stays like that until we lynch him.

Haha, shocking.
    Only thing that makes me think it is him is because I don't like the odds of someone being able to black out the game consistently without it being weakened in some way. The bold text strikes me as a way to weaken the role because it would be obvious.

Also, odds of Kaiser saying something like that then the game being blacked out two days in a row are slim...

I'm just split right now and would have agreed it's possible it wasn't him, if he didn't try to defend the voting in secret thing.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Only thing that makes me think it is him is because I don't like the odds of someone being able to black out the game consistently without it being weakened in some way. The bold text strikes me as a way to weaken the role because it would be obvious.

Also, odds of Kaiser saying something like that then the game being blacked out two days in a row are slim...

I'm just split right now and would have agreed it's possible it wasn't him, if he didn't try to defend the voting in secret thing.

Do you think if he dies the voting comes back?

I'm not saying lynch him now, just spitballing. I agree it's super coincidental that he said that and we haven't had public voting since.

Comment

That makes me think that less and less Kaiser had something to do with it. Unless it stays like that until we lynch him.

Haha, shocking.
        I hate to say it, but if it lasts through this day phase, the night phase, and we're still blacked out for the next day phase...I think we might just have to lynch Kaiser on principle. I really don't think that "Nasmatic" would be a Troll-aligned role (unless Chg wanted to be a dick), and it certainly wouldn't be in any sort of Mod-faction there might be...but it just seems like too far of a stretch to for him to say that the Forums are going down and that same day, the forums crash. If he's not at least aligned with whoever caused it, how else would he have known that such an ability even existed?

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Miracle no one has role claimed fully
          We've done a good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
            Vote Count:

miamidolphin4life - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
            No Lynch - 1 - x
            chicagojay - 4 - x, x, x, x
            EllijayFalconsFan - 5 - x, x, x, x, x
            The Kaiser - 1 - x

With 28 alive and 27 voting, it's 14 to lynch.
            Anyone wondering who to vote for, barring new evidence, i think we are down to 3 choices
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              I hate to say it, but if it lasts through this day phase, the night phase, and we're still blacked out for the next day phase...I think we might just have to lynch Kaiser on principle. I really don't think that "Nasmatic" would be a Troll-aligned role (unless Chg wanted to be a dick), and it certainly wouldn't be in any sort of Mod-faction there might be...but it just seems like too far of a stretch to for him to say that the Forums are going down and that same day, the forums crash. If he's not at least aligned with whoever caused it, how else would he have known that such an ability even existed?
              I know, I feel bad lynching just off of that but damn the chances of them not being related are slim.

Comment

Do you think if he dies the voting comes back?

I'm not saying lynch him now, just spitballing. I agree it's super coincidental that he said that and we haven't had public voting since.
                That's my theory. That is all I really have to go on at the moment, I'm comfortable with it because I think the odds of the bold text on Day 1, someone having the ability to blackout, the continued blackout on Day 3 after Day 2 was blacked out... It just adds up to me as that is what is happening.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Anyone wondering who to vote for, barring new evidence, i think we are down to 3 choices
                I don't understand the 5 votes on CJ.
                I can at least understand the 5 votes for MD4L because everyone sees him as the fallback.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  But it's two hard to choose between them!

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

If somebody has that ability then I gave them the perfect time to use it. I doubt that the site would still be having difficulty another day so I would even suggest that you lynch me if it continues tomorrow.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    I'm not aligned with whoever caused it unless they are forum-aligned and wanted to get out of the limelight of having that ability so they framed me. It does sound like a scum ability to me and was in the last game.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      If somebody has that ability then I gave them the perfect time to use it. I doubt that the site would still be having difficulty another day so I would even suggest that you lynch me if it continues tomorrow.
                      Why'd you post that then?

Comment

Why'd you post that then?
                        Mainly to gauge reactions, I wanted to see if we could get an obvious lynch because somebody flipped out like VF did in Rio (after I used my ability, I was stupid to not include him). I had a few thoughts about somebody having the ability but I didn't think it would last this long. I thought I got away with it because it only lasted 1 day (in which we had a scum lynch) but now it's starting to become a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          Sooooweee I bet I could kiss your ass!
                          Looks like we just found Arcade.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            Mainly to gauge reactions, I wanted to see if we could get an obvious lynch because somebody flipped out like VF did in Rio (after I used my ability, I was stupid to not include him). I had a few thoughts about somebody having the ability but I didn't think it would last this long. I thought I got away with it because it only lasted 1 day (in which we had a scum lynch) but now it's starting to become a bad thing.
                            So you just happened to make a post that perfectly corresponded to someone's exact ability thus giving them the opportunity to frame your? Ok.

Comment

• * frame you

Comment

So you just happened to make a post that perfectly corresponded to someone's exact ability thus giving them the opportunity to frame you? Ok.
                                That's basically what I am saying. The odds have to be astronomical.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X