Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't voted in the game, yet. If the lights come on, I will vote and show that I am not the double voter. I am town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
      I haven't voted in the game, yet. If the lights come on, I will vote and show that I am not the double voter. I am town.
      Can't Wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
        I haven't voted in the game, yet. If the lights come on, I will vote and show that I am not the double voter. I am town.
        Better lynch Kaiser then.
        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Lol, you too?
          Who else?
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
            Better lynch Kaiser then.
            But how can he lynch Kaiser?

Team CKane

Comment

• All caught up. Sucks that the writeup is ~4 hours away. Also, to anyone saying we should lynch IBMG, I disagree. He's the only person to provide us info so far. He could easily be scum, and if he isn't nightkilled after a few more days that might raise questions (why is an investigator not being killed?) but I wouldn't lynch one of our assets this early in the game.

Time to go get a burrito.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                All caught up. Sucks that the writeup is ~4 hours away. Also, to anyone saying we should lynch IBMG, I disagree. He's the only person to provide us info so far. He could easily be scum, and if he isn't nightkilled after a few more days that might raise questions (why is an investigator not being killed?) but I wouldn't lynch one of our assets this early in the game.

Time to go get a burrito.
                Swag gave us Link.

Your are scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  Swag gave us Link.

Your are scum.
                  I may have misunderstood Swag's role (or completely not been paying attention). Do we think he was chosen by someone to receive info or do we think his role is to receive info every night? I'm having a total brain fart.

If he only received the info on Link because he was chosen, then my point that IBMG is the only known investigative/info role stands.

Comment

• The more I think about it, the more I start to think that Swagg and Eli are aligned. Also noone would know if there was a double vote since the lights are out eh? Kaiser to me is looking like hes just ****ing around so either he doesnt care and wants to put some heat on himself he just sucks at mafia and is a dumbass. I am agree that both Vitor and Kaiser have been fishy so far.

Anyone that wants to lynch IBMG should just look in the mirror and ask why we are killing someone who is giving us info, and confirmed info at that. Now if he stays alive for a while or stops giving info etc it may be a bad sign.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      Who else?
                      Joe, Eli and you are on the same page. I'm not aligned with IBMG and Vitor. Or anyone else, white text derpologists.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• ill be back after the writeup, if im still alive, got a basketball game.
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          Joe, Eli and you are on the same page. I'm not aligned with IBMG and Vitor. Or anyone else, white text derpologists.
                          Okay then. Moving on

Team CKane

Comment

• For those keeping tally at home and since I'm feeling generous: Either Link or Egg Shen has the double vote. Those are the only two possibilities. The next day phase should not end until Egg Shen can vote. If Egg Shen is lying about the double vote and not having it then you all should lynch him.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              The more I think about it, the more I start to think that Swagg and Eli are aligned. Also noone would know if there was a double vote since the lights are out eh? Kaiser to me is looking like hes just ****ing around so either he doesnt care and wants to put some heat on himself he just sucks at mafia and is a dumbass. I am agree that both Vitor and Kaiser have been fishy so far.

Anyone that wants to lynch IBMG should just look in the mirror and ask why we are killing someone who is giving us info, and confirmed info at that. Now if he stays alive for a while or stops giving info etc it may be a bad sign.
                              If you want me to lynch him, I will, but no one will get on board.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                If you want me to lynch him, I will, but no one will get on board.
                                I thought we were friends!

And if me and Swag was aligned you would all know, cause the game would be over by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X