This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice gameplan pheltz. put me and Eli together
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Nice gameplan pheltz. put me and Eli together
      I can't help if you guys think alike.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        For those keeping tally at home and since I'm feeling generous: Either Link or Egg Shen has the double vote. Those are the only two possibilities. The next day phase should not end until Egg Shen can vote. If Egg Shen is lying about the double vote and not having it then you all should lynch him.
        So its either a dead Troll or Egg Shen?
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          So its either a dead Troll or Egg Shen?
          Out of the 6 people who didn't vote, the 2 of them (Link and Egg Shen) were the only ones who did not register a vote on day 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            Also noone would know if there was a double vote since the lights are out eh?
            Yes you could know, if you counted the X's.
            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              Still doesnt solve our problem, now does it?
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                Correct.

Comment

• Egg is one of my top suspects. He does always seem to appear when his name is mentioned and I just feel like his attitude this game is very different than lasts.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    Egg is one of my top suspects. He does always seem to appear when his name is mentioned and I just feel like his attitude this game is very different than lasts.
                    So he is IBMG'ing?
                    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• I don't usually post during the night phase as there is little new to say, however I realise that I have not said anything for a while and wanted to let everyone know that I have not forgotten about this. I will be around for 30 mins or so before I go to sleep so I'll try to add to the conversation where I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        I may have misunderstood Swag's role (or completely not been paying attention). Do we think he was chosen by someone to receive info or do we think his role is to receive info every night? I'm having a total brain fart.

If he only received the info on Link because he was chosen, then my point that IBMG is the only known investigative/info role stands.
                        Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        The more I think about it, the more I start to think that Swagg and Eli are aligned. Also noone would know if there was a double vote since the lights are out eh? Kaiser to me is looking like hes just ****ing around so either he doesnt care and wants to put some heat on himself he just sucks at mafia and is a dumbass. I am agree that both Vitor and Kaiser have been fishy so far.

Anyone that wants to lynch IBMG should just look in the mirror and ask why we are killing someone who is giving us info, and confirmed info at that. Now if he stays alive for a while or stops giving info etc it may be a bad sign.

Who the hell wants to lynch IBMG?

Also, there can definitely be evidence of a double vote with the lights out - if there's more X's than names, you know something's up. That being said, it could be that someone gets a secret vote (via PM) so I would hold off on being too suspicious of Egg Shen just yet. Even if he does have a double vote, there's no guarantee that he's scum (although that certainly has been the case recently).

Comment

• I don't have the double vote, but I have a feeling I am going to be set up somehow. If I get lynched or night killed, you guys need to remember that Sir A, Kaiser, Cicero, and Nas are my top suspects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                            I don't have the double vote, but I have a feeling I am going to be set up somehow. If I get lynched or night killed, you guys need to remember that Sir A, Kaiser, Cicero, and Nas are my top suspects.
                            I will definitely not be involved in any kind of setting up against you.

Comment

• Lynch me- I dare you.
                              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Night post in something like an hour and a half- please get those PMs in. I don't want to wait that long.
                                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X