Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow is going to suck. So much work to do, not nearly enough time, and certainly not enough sleep.

Don't be surprised if I'm not active tomorrow.

Comment

• I didnt realise the write up was still so far away. PMs in guys/please stay up so theres someone to talk to
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Tomorrow is going to suck. So much work to do, not nearly enough time, and certainly not enough sleep.

Don't be surprised if I'm not active tomorrow.
        This. First day back to school from a three day weekend... ugh.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          I didnt realise the write up was still so far away. PMs in guys/please stay up so theres someone to talk to
          The Day 3 post was at 8:36 PM PST (my time) so we still have around an hour and a half, approximately, until the write up. WDYW usually gives us a heads up on the post when he posts that he's not accepting PMs anymore, so we must await until that moment.
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Welp, guess I won't be able to see the write-up. I'm going to be very busy so I won't be on much tomorrow.
            TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
              This. First day back to school from a three day weekend... ugh.
              First day back at work from a three day weekend, and I didn't get nearly enough homework done today. Five chapters of history to read, normal homework assignments, AND I have to write a 3-5 page paper (due Sunday, on a topic not yet revealed).

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                Welp, guess I won't be able to see the write-up. I'm going to be very busy so I won't be on much tomorrow.
                A recurring theme for you
                sigpic

Comment

• I'll be on shortly after the night phase ends hopefully. Will be Lurking all day tomorrow and probably not commenting or rising to any taunts. I'm not setting Egg up he did that all by himself when the only vote that showed up for Cicero was
                  the double vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    First day back at work from a three day weekend, and I didn't get nearly enough homework done today. Five chapters of history to read, normal homework assignments, AND I have to write a 3-5 page paper (due Sunday, on a topic not yet revealed).
                    Yikes. I slipped on homework this weekend. Wasn't feeling very well all weekend so I said screw it. Oh well.

Comment

I didnt realise the write up was still so far away. PMs in guys/please stay up so theres someone to talk to
                      I'll be up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                        I don't have the double vote, but I have a feeling I am going to be set up somehow. If I get lynched or night killed, you guys need to remember that Sir A, Kaiser, Cicero, and Nas are my top suspects.
                        We should let you vote though because if you have that double vote then we caught you in a lie and you can go bye-bye.

spittin some lyrics bro

Comment

im here

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                            I'll be on shortly after the night phase ends hopefully. Will be Lurking all day tomorrow and probably not commenting or rising to any taunts. I'm not setting Egg up he did that all by himself when the only vote that showed up for Cicero was
                            the double vote.
                            Also a recurring theme.

Comment

• I want to see some mod killing of these non pm folk

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                We should let you vote though because if you have that double vote then we caught you in a lie and you can go bye-bye.

spittin some lyrics bro
                                In conclusion, nobody vote during the day phase until Egg Shen does?

Comment

Working...
                                X