• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    I'll be up.
    That is, if you're still alive.

Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
    I want to see some mod killing of these non pm folk
    Sorry, I'll do my best to send it in earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      In conclusion, nobody vote during the day phase until Egg Shen does?
      I agree. Egg Shen votes first and anybody who doesn't obey that is scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        that is, if you're still alive.

Sorry, i'll do my best to send it in earlier.
        obvious scum iz obvious, lets lynch him guyzzzz!!!!111
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• I'm not voting until the lights come back on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
            I'm not voting until the lights come back on.

Honestly, I'm not trying to accuse you, but unless you have something to hide, I don't see how that's a beneficial decision. You certainly have that right to make it, but you're only incriminating yourself by doing so.

Comment

Honestly, I'm not trying to accuse you, but unless you have something to hide, I don't see how that's a beneficial decision. You certainly have that right to make it, but you're only incriminating yourself by doing so.
              I'm not doing it because somebody is obviously setting me up. My gut is telling me that if I vote with the lights off, they will make it look like I'm the double voter. If you guys want to lynch me for it, then go ahead. I'm forum-aligned, but I'm not a power role so it won't hurt the town that much. Kaiser seems pretty convinced voting will still be in the blind after the write up.

Comment

I'm not doing it because somebody is obviously setting me up. My gut is telling me that if I vote with the lights off, they will make it look like I'm the double voter. If you guys want to lynch me for it, then go ahead. I'm forum-aligned, but I'm not a power role so it won't hurt the town that much. Kaiser seems pretty convinced voting will still be in the blind after the write up.
                Im not sure how being set up as the double voter is a bad thing
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Im not sure how being set up as the double voter is a bad thing
                  Exactly. So why would I be lying?

Comment

Exactly. So why would I be lying?
                    More like exactly, why wont you vote?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure most people were willing to lynch Kaiser if the lights didn't come back on. I could be mistaken on that, but I thought that was the consensus a lot of us came to earlier.

Comment

I'm pretty sure most people were willing to lynch Kaiser if the lights didn't come back on. I could be mistaken on that, but I thought that was the consensus a lot of us came to earlier.
                        If they come back on, I will vote. If there is a consensus that Kaiser will be lynched if they don't come back on, then if they aren't on, you guys can lynch him.

Comment

Lol.

Could have 100% certainty that they come back on today, but instead we decided to play Russian Roulette and lynch MD4L. What a solid decision.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Lol.

Could have 100% certainty that they come back on today, but instead we decided to play Russian Roulette and lynch MD4L. What a solid decision.
                            I already told you that I had nothing to do with the lights being off but you are stubborn until the end. What happens when the lights come back on?

Comment

• I should be up too. #collegelife

Egg, being the double vote isn't really a big deal, it doesn't tell us much because im sure you have another ability whether its pro/anti forum. So I don't see any logic in not voting.
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                I already told you that I had nothing to do with the lights being off but you are stubborn until the end. What happens when the lights come back on?
                                Then you're Nasmatic.

If they don't, then consider yourself dead.
                                Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                                I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X