Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joes write up was fantastic
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Thanks, much appreciated, bud.
      .

      Comment


      • Alright, IBMG.

        Since we know you targeted me, what did it say?
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Since there were two murders instead of one, Forumtown roleblocker, if you roleblocked someone on night 2, you might consider stepping up and saying who, no Im not pressuring you.
          sigpic

          Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

          Stop being retarded.

          Comment


          • Who was pantherfaninfl?

            Alright, time to explain my post prior to the write up.
            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

            Comment


            • IBMG, what was the other part of the PM?
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

              STUNT

              Comment


              • Absolutely nobody votes until Egg Shen votes first. We need to clear this up first, this day cannot end until we have an answer to that the question of who has the double vote.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                  Since there were two murders instead of one, Forumtown roleblocker, if you roleblocked someone on night 2, you might consider stepping up and saying who, no Im not pressuring you.
                  There were 3 kills on night 1. So was Link the troll killer?
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                  STUNT

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Absolutely nobody votes until Egg Shen votes first. We need to clear this up first, this day cannot end until we have an answer to that the question of who has the double vote.
                    Why is this such a big deal again?
                    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                    STUNT

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      Absolutely nobody votes until Egg Shen votes first. We need to clear this up first, this day cannot end until we have an answer to that the question of who has the double vote.
                      If there is a shadow voter this doesnt prove anything.
                      sigpic

                      Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                      Stop being retarded.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        Absolutely nobody votes until Egg Shen votes first. We need to clear this up first, this day cannot end until we have an answer to that the question of who has the double vote.
                        Lol what. not that big a deal
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Alright, IBMG.

                          Since we know you targeted me, what did it say?
                          My investigation failed, which could be anything, from you being uninvestigatable, or my percentage failing out on me (like in Poena when I investigated Sancho and failed). However, it says that my butt hurt really bad as well, so it was an Arcade joke. My ability either crapped out on it's percentage, or I was role blocked.

                          Also, I can't vote in today's lynching.
                          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                            My investigation failed, which could be anything, from you being uninvestigatable, or my percentage failing out on me (like in Poena when I investigated Sancho and failed). However, it says that my butt hurt really bad as well, so it was an Arcade joke. My ability either crapped out on it's percentage, or I was role blocked.

                            Also, I can't vote in today's lynching.
                            Didnt Vitor get Butthurt too, does butthurt mean no vote?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              My investigation failed, which could be anything, from you being uninvestigatable, or my percentage failing out on me (like in Poena when I investigated Sancho and failed). However, it says that my butt hurt really bad as well, so it was an Arcade joke. My ability either crapped out on it's percentage, or I was role blocked.

                              Also, I can't vote in today's lynching.
                              Well, I can't speak for which of the other two it is, but I can tell you that there is nothing in my role that prevents me from being investigated... Not that anyone would believe me anyway.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                                My investigation failed, which could be anything, from you being uninvestigatable, or my percentage failing out on me (like in Poena when I investigated Sancho and failed). However, it says that my butt hurt really bad as well, so it was an Arcade joke. My ability either crapped out on it's percentage, or I was role blocked.

                                Also, I can't vote in today's lynching.
                                That happened to me. Arcade is a Roleblocker and a Voteblocker. Def not town. We need to figure out what mae Jlash post in pink tho...

                                And i got a bad hunch on Pheltz.
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                                STUNT

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X