This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    I'm not claiming anything about my Role name or ability. I am not.
    Yeah, I don't want you to role claim or give your real role name if it isn't Arcade. I just wanted you to say if you were Arcade or not.

Comment

I'm pretty sure JLash said he did not target anyone. Not positive without looking up the post.
      I asked him if it was the person he targeted. He said that they targeted him.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        I think that we need to decide between Vitor, Vf and Pheltz
        Right now its looking like pheltz
        Awaiting evidence
        So no
        Lol why are you posting like that.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          Lol why are you posting like that.
          Just so that it looked like more than one line, because 1 line is bad so it would seem. Joe would know what to do in this situation. Too bad they already dealt with him.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I asked him if it was the person he targeted. He said that they targeted him.
            This kind of punches a hole in Vitor's story then. If they aren't setting me up it might be a redirect?
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I want to wait for a while on the lynch. I'd like to talk to Vitor some more before we decide anything.

Comment

• Im backtracking a bit of what I say'd.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                Nice job targeting Arcade or having Arcade target you.
                Originally posted by JLash View Post
                I think it's the second one.
                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Ok why would someone kill Joe? I think we have a scum investigator guys.

Comment

This kind of punches a hole in Vitor's story then. If they aren't setting me up it might be a redirect?
                    I'm more concerned on how he has a little birdie feeding him information, yet he claims he is the role that follows people.

I don't know. Maybe he can shed some light on it when he gets back, but unless he knows someone tried to kill you, how would he guess you're unkillable? I guess it would make sense with only 1 kill on Night 2.

This is quite an interesting development... Assuming any of it is true, perhaps JLash could clear it up by telling us who he targeted.

Have you been made aware of anyone targeting you?
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      Ok why would someone kill Joe? I think we have a scum investigator guys.
                      Go back an look at who he was on to. He had suspect lists.

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - Vitor

With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          Ok why would someone kill Joe?
                          To set up pheltzbahr. Try to keep up.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• More interestingly, IBMG targeted me and got hit with the butt-hurt thing like Vitor did the previous night. So that isn't an effect of targeting someone, it's an effect of being targeted.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I'm more concerned on how he has a little birdie feeding him information, yet he claims he is the role that follows people.

I don't know. Maybe he can shed some light on it when he gets back, but unless he knows someone tried to kill you, how would he guess you're unkillable? I guess it would make sense with only 1 kill on Night 2.

This is quite an interesting development... Assuming any of it is true, perhaps JLash could clear it up by telling us who he targeted.

Have you been made aware of anyone targeting you?
                              No.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Ok, first of all im back from my little basketball game, second...I tried to talk to you why you would think that Vitor and MD4L were aligned with me? For one I was the second one to vote md4l, bought his explanation of his role but really doubt hes anything good with him unable to die, and agree with the idea of a protector. Also I was all for lynching vitor, no niceness he should have been the lynch for the first day but people decided md4l looked sketchy I guess.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                Whatever. VFan's about to tag in for you anyway. Figure out who you guys want to Ban Hammer kill next. Scum.
                                Does anyone want to pursue the MD4L situation or is it just going on the backburner? I'm all for lynching either VF or Vitor as his possible protector, unless something else comes up from people who haven't voiced up yet.
                                Lol, such a setup, I figured VFan could come up with something better. Strange that Joe was killed last night and you come up with this info right after he's killed. Who was Joe suspicious of? Oh yeah, me. Why didn't you come out with this earlier?
                                I just dont get how this is a set up, I am not in favor of lynching you at all, just think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Also commenting on the writeup, looks like we got the troll killer and another MOD kill tonight, even though last night iirc there wasnt...SK gave us some more evidence that IBMG is forum most likey. I want to know what type of abilities pantherfan would have, he seemed to me like a dumb **** most of the time.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X