This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    Doesn't change anything about CJays result though.
    Nor did I say it did?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Yeah but Indys would be the only way they could die without being lynched.
      Not really. I can't think of an Indy killer before. Please people correct me if I'm wrong here. The town and the other faction could have killers so if I was mafia they would take preference over everyone else but after that any townie but preferably strong townies are next to be on the mafia hitlist.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Fine. It does not help the Town by me holding this back, so I may as well:

You get a 1-night investigative ability when you get this person's e-mail, BUT you can send them back ANYTHING you want... This is why in my response to the person, I told them a list of people I would not trust with the e-mail... And I also included a tidbit of hoping they re-send it to me if they could, but they were probably mad at me for choosing the investigation target that I did, so I have not received it again - or they can only send it to a person once.
      Had you said that earlier I'd be a lot more inclined to disbelieve CJay's message. Common Swag this was valuable information.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Nor did I say it did?
        No, but before you explained it, I was kinda assuming it.
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Look, I am telling you guys to go ahead and lynch Hyper, but I won't be doing it because I don't believe he is Troll. If I'm wrong, whatever, I'll deal with it.

Plus, the wrong result from CJ is disconcerting and everyone appears to be ignoring it... I'm just saying, I'll trust my mind over what some PM says - especially given the last few games.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• My question was CJ the one doing the investigation, or was he sent the results that could be tampered with?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
              Not really. I can't think of an Indy killer before. Please people correct me if I'm wrong here. The town and the other faction could have killers so if I was mafia they would take preference over everyone else but after that any townie but preferably strong townies are next to be on the mafia hitlist.

Had you said that earlier I'd be a lot more inclined to disbelieve CJay's message. Common Swag this was valuable information.
              wait think I misunderstood Swag's original message. I thought the 2nd emailer was the one sending back the info so they could change the info to set up someone and then get the person who posted the info lynched then the next day.

Comment

Serial Killer?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• So CJay claimed a Cop-Role and wants to be protected but he only got his investigative ability because of another person?
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    Serial Killer?
                    Weren't they town aligned in the 2nd game? Or was this in Mafia 1?

Comment

Why? This is separate from CJ, isn't it?

He only came out because he thought he sent the information to me and I was holding out on the Town with it, but I'm not the one receiving these investigative powers, so I couldn't know it.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                        So CJay claimed a Cop-Role and wants to be protected but he only got his investigative ability because of another person?
                        Yea that's weird, he claimed Cop, which shouldn't have too much dependence on other people getting your results for you.

Comment

Weren't they town aligned in the 2nd game? Or was this in Mafia 1?
                          If I remember correctly, VF was the Serial Killer in Mafia 1 and was independent aligned.

Comment

• I'm under the impression that CJay's investigation of Hyper is first hand info, not second hand info that could be tampered with. Is this correct?
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Why? This is separate from CJ, isn't it?

He only came out because he thought he sent the information to me and I was holding out on the Town with it, but I'm not the one receiving these investigative powers, so I couldn't know it.
                              I think I'm just confused on what you said.

Basically my question is could whoever sent CJ the information back of changed Hyper's alignment so that he comes up as scum so we lynch him then lynch CJ the day after for false information?

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                I'm under the impression that CJay's investigation of Hyper is first hand info, not second hand info that could be tampered with. Is this correct?
                                That's what I'm saying. If he claimed cop, he shouldn't be getting 2nd hand info. He may have passed it on, but whoever he passed it onto could be scum.

Comment

Working...
                                X