Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JLash View Post
    My question was CJ the one doing the investigation, or was he sent the results that could be tampered with?
    When you get the e-mail you get an investigative ability for one night. The person investigating gets the actual results. The original sender of the e-mail is the one who must be weary of corrupt info.

    Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    wait think I misunderstood Swag's original message. I thought the 2nd emailer was the one sending back the info so they could change the info to set up someone and then get the person who posted the info lynched then the next day.
    You lost me on this one... You receive an e-mail, you get an investigative power, you send back to the person who sent you the investigation whatever you want.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      I think I'm just confused on what you said.

      Basically my question is could whoever sent CJ the information back of changed Hyper's alignment so that he comes up as scum so we lynch him then lynch CJ the day after for false information?
      No, CJ received an extra investigation for the night. It's his first-hand investigation from someone else, but he is allowed to send back that person whatever he wants. He thought he was sending it to me, but was not.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        When you get the e-mail you get an investigative ability for one night. The person investigating gets the actual results. The original sender of the e-mail is the one who must be weary of corrupt info.



        You lost me on this one... You receive an e-mail, you get an investigative power, you send back to the person who sent you the investigation whatever you want.
        So the information that CJay can be false? Basically that's all I want to know.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          No, CJ received an extra investigation for the night. It's his first-hand investigation from someone else, but he is allowed to send back that person whatever he wants. He thought he was sending it to me, but was not.
          How can it be first-hand if he gets it from someone else?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
            Weren't they town aligned in the 2nd game? Or was this in Mafia 1?
            Mafia 1 I'm pretty sure ScubaSteve was the SK, and Indy. I think there have been psychopath (Town aligned killers) as well. Just saying that an Indy killer isn't out of the realm of possibility.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              No, CJ received an extra investigation for the night. It's his first-hand investigation from someone else, but he is allowed to send back that person whatever he wants. He thought he was sending it to me, but was not.
              So CJ got the info first hand. Meaning it wasn't tampered with by someone sending it back to him.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                How can it be first-hand if he gets it from someone else?
                He gets granted an ability to investigate from someone else.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                  That's what I'm saying. If he claimed cop, he shouldn't be getting 2nd hand info. He may have passed it on, but whoever he passed it onto could be scum.
                  Just went back. This whole email thing came up from this

                  Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  I was told to create a pm which would be forwarded to someone. You would assume swag too right?
                  Maybe he and Swag are talking about two totally different things. He also said he's gotten three investigation results (Taylor, Joe, Hyper) so he did not get the ability Swag did.
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                  Team CKane

                  Comment


                  • Caught up, seems we need fresh eyes on this one, need some other players to chime in
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • 9 votes... 9 ****ing votes and no chance to defend myself.
                      sigpic

                      Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

                      Stop being retarded.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                        How can it be first-hand if he gets it from someone else?
                        He doesn't. He isn't the one sending the E-Mails.
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                        Team CKane

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          Mafia 1 I'm pretty sure ScubaSteve was the SK, and Indy. I think there have been psychopath (Town aligned killers) as well. Just saying that an Indy killer isn't out of the realm of possibility.
                          Ok cool. Yeah if an indy is a killer you'd have to kill them but otherwise they make no difference to Mafia's ability to win, Prodigy.

                          Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          So CJ got the info first hand. Meaning it wasn't tampered with by someone sending it back to him.
                          Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          He gets granted an ability to investigate from someone else.
                          Ok cool thanks. Then I'm pretty happy with the information. My only doubt is the false info on Joe Legend being troll-aligned although it seemed like what he was trying to say was that he saw the username and assumed "troll" rather than was told it. Maybe I read this wrong though.

                          Comment


                          • What the hell is going on?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              What the hell is going on?
                              We are lynching you because the 1st tag says so

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                                So the information that CJay can be false? Basically that's all I want to know.
                                Well, yeah... I believe CJ got the results he did. But I am not beyond suspected the results being wrong... Especially since McNulty is the cop, given McNulty's...personality.

                                Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                                How can it be first-hand if he gets it from someone else?
                                He got the ability from someone else to conduct the investigation. Then he conducted it, and sent the information back.

                                Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                So CJ got the info first hand. Meaning it wasn't tampered with by someone sending it back to him.
                                Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                He gets granted an ability to investigate from someone else.
                                These.

                                Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                                Just went back. This whole email thing came up from this



                                Maybe he and Swag are talking about two totally different things. He also said he's gotten three investigation results (Taylor, Joe, Hyper) so he did not get the ability Swag did.
                                He said he got Taylor (Indy), Joe (Troll - wrong), Hyper (Troll), and [Player] (Town).
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X