This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I am not convinced you're scum. I am not going to be voting for you.

If you're Mafia, I hate you for knocking my ego down dozens of levels.

I would be a hypocrite if I stupidly voted for this lynch, despite always whining about how nobody gives anybody the benefit of the doubt. Hyper, FOR NOW, I've got your back.

I'm not saying for a minute that CJ is Troll-aligned, or Indy-aligned, or some other party. He could be. I don't know. What I do know is you cannot accept his results to be 100% correct. He had Joe as Troll - Joe came up Forum. He has Hyper as Troll. Based SOLELY on logic, that would suggest that there is a reasonable chance that Hyper, too, is Forum. It's NOT a guarantee that Hyper is forum.

Per the wiki, there are several kind of investigators:
    Normal. You get honest results.
    Naive. Everybody is Town.
    Paranoid. Everybody is Mafia.
    Corrupt. Everybody is backwards.

Based on Joe's case, we can rule out that CJ is a Normal Cop or Naive Cop. That means there's a chance EVERYBODY he's going to investigate will come up as Troll or backwards. However, didn't he say he got a Forum member? That leads me to believe he's Corrupt.

Can't vote Hyper (one of the stronger players) with that doubt. Can't do it.

Comment

So, Eli's defending is on the same level as mine?

I have been going to bat for Hyper for 3 hours and Eli has posted twice.
      Who cares who is defending him more? Shut up. He's still one of the two people defending him most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
        Hey, SwAg, my time grows short, should I roleclaim? Not title but ability.
        Do as you wish. You're 4 votes away from exile, if you think it will save you then do it.

My vote remains firmly off of you though.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• O ef this, might as well.

The thing is, I know that chijay has targeted me during this game, it was on night one , if I truly am troll-aligned why did he sit on that info for 3 days?
          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

The only one really defending him is me and I am not in a faction with him.
            What about Ellbert?
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              I would be a hypocrite if I stupidly voted for this lynch, despite always whining about how nobody gives anybody the benefit of the doubt. Hyper, FOR NOW, I've got your back.

I'm not saying for a minute that CJ is Troll-aligned, or Indy-aligned, or some other party. He could be. I don't know. What I do know is you cannot accept his results to be 100% correct. He had Joe as Troll - Joe came up Forum. He has Hyper as Troll. Based SOLELY on logic, that would suggest that there is a reasonable chance that Hyper, too, is Forum. It's NOT a guarantee that Hyper is forum.

Based on Joe's case, we can rule out that CJ is a Normal Cop or Naive Cop. That means there's a chance EVERYBODY he's going to investigate will come up as Troll or backwards. However, didn't he say he got a Forum member? That leads me to believe he's Corrupt.

highlignting this point, so he has been proven to be wrong once, he could again
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

We've also had cases of people getting wrong results sometimes and sometimes not.
                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

O ef this, might as well.

The thing is, I know that chijay has targeted me during this game, it was on night one , if I truly am troll-aligned why did he sit on that info for 3 days?
                  To not claim cop instantly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    Who cares who is defending him more? Shut up. He's still one of the two people defending him most.
                    Whatever JLash.

Whenever Hyper dies and comes up as Forum, you can bet I'll be the most insufferable person imaginable for the 24 hour night phase.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Chicagojay is a scum investigator, i think.

Oh and I didn't frame you jerk.

Comment

Looks like he held onto all his results, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          What about Ellbert?
                          Want to lynch Eli? I'm down, I've been down for it for days.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Whenever Hyper dies and comes up as Forum, you can bet I'll be the most insufferable person imaginable for the 24 hour night phase.
                            Leelee and You make the perfect couple.

Look at this guy, he has jokes.

Comment

but now we are going to get into the who's lying game, if that is true than he waited a few days too long to bring this info out
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

He claimed he investigated you last night.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X