Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Hyper, why did you say that I was lurking a few days ago, and why are you so concerned with lurkers?
    Damnit hyper, I demand answers!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Wait what situation are you in?
      Where someone is accusing you with old info. Not to toot my own horn, but I've been complimented by others on my gameplay (sans Mafia I idiocy) and was killed by scum on the first night of Rio Sheety because they thought I was "a good player" kill. I think Hyper is one of the top players and if the Town loses him, its a pretty big blow by eliminating an original thinker.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Yes.
        This interests me. There's 4-5 that haven't voted yet that are out there. Hmmm

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          Damnit hyper, I demand answers!
          Check game 4.
          sigpic

          Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

          Stop being retarded.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Where someone is accusing you with old info. Not to toot my own horn, but I've been complimented by others on my gameplay (sans Mafia I idiocy) and was killed by scum on the first night of Rio Sheety because they thought I was "a good player" kill. I think Hyper is one of the top players and if the Town loses him, its a pretty big blow by eliminating an original thinker.
            What's your feelings on this thing with Ellbert? I'm pretty confused right now.


            Unlynch Hyper btw

            Comment


            • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              Can't we all just lynch Vitor and move on?
              I hate to say it, but that MIGHT be the best option we have. I'm not voting Hyper. It'd be stupid to vote CJ right now. I believe Pheltz more than Vitor (and not because I like him more, Vitor. He just made the better argument).

              Then again, I'm not entirely sold on Eli. FML

              Comment


              • .
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                Comment


                • Eli disappears between responses again, going to chat, being told what to do.

                  Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  This interests me. There's 4-5 that haven't voted yet that are out there. Hmmm
                  This is why I keep track of lurkers... The lights being out only made it worse - if you can take the time to read the write-up, know we're voting in private, and cast a vote but not post anything... It is suspicious, you're kidding yourself if you think it isn't.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Yes.
                    What's the method for this determination?
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                    Comment


                    • Vote Count

                      pheltzbahr - 1 - Vitor
                      Vitor - 2 - SirAppurrpos, vikingfan173
                      Hyperborean - 8 - The Kaiser, Sitisfit, chicagojay, SanchoPanza, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango
                      EllijayFalconsFan - 2 - Hyperborean, SwAg Dynasty

                      With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                        Check game 4.
                        That doesnt explain the first question. Where are you getting your info on who is lurking?

                        Comment


                        • If Eli isn't scum, lynch me tomorrow.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            What's your feelings on this thing with Ellbert? I'm pretty confused right now.


                            Unlynch Hyper btw
                            I kind of try to ignore him in the same way I ignore Kaiser.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                            Comment


                            • This reminds of the times during Mafia PA when Paddy and I got voted up until there wasn't many non-scum votes to go into the mix. The numbers just held while we made our point and we got away with it. The number stalling for so long makes me more suspicious than less suspicious.

                              If Hyper was town then scum and other faction players would be jumping at the chance to lynch him.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                That doesnt explain the first question. Where are you getting your info on who is lurking?
                                Really?

                                -List of people who is playing
                                -List of people of who is online at the bottom of the main forum page (Not Who's Online) / green lights next to name.
                                -Compare who is online, to has posted. Compare the # of votes to the # of people who have posted.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X