• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch Hyper

I believe Hyper is scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      This reminds of the times during Mafia PA when Paddy and I got voted up until there wasn't many non-scum votes to go into the mix. The numbers just held while we made our point and we got away with it. The number stalling for so long makes me more suspicious than less suspicious.

If Hyper was town then scum and other faction players would be jumping at the chance to lynch him.
      Agreed, thats pretty damning too
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        If Eli isn't scum, lynch me tomorrow.
        How I hate these posts
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Ok some of you have some huge boners for other people.

Also, swag you can't say i know how he plays as town and mafia. he could easily be changing up his style or keeping it the same if he were scum again.

Something I'd want to point out that may be overlooked is WYDW post about the write up. He said like he wouldnt have it up so quickly. He knows everyones roles obviously, so maybe he assuming we wouldn't be that dumb and let hyper talk his way out of it...
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

This reminds of the times during Mafia PA when Paddy and I got voted up until there wasn't many non-scum votes to go into the mix. The numbers just held while we made our point and we got away with it. The number stalling for so long makes me more suspicious than less suspicious.

If Hyper was town then scum and other faction players would be jumping at the chance to lynch him.
            Decent point, but this hasn't been going on for too long at this point. A few more hours and I'll probably agree more with this assessment. Let people check in, chime in, vote. Something to keep an eye on though.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
              Ok some of you have some huge boners for other people.

Also, swag you can't say i know how he plays as town and mafia. he could easily be changing up his style or keeping it the same if he were scum again.

Something I'd want to point out that may be overlooked is WYDW post about the write up. He said like he wouldnt have it up so quickly. He knows everyones roles obviously, so maybe he assuming we wouldn't be that dumb and let hyper talk his way out of it...
              Yes, I can. His Town games match up 2/2. His scum games match-up 2/2.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Hyper is Forum.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Really?

-List of people who is playing
                  -List of people of who is online at the bottom of the main forum page (Not Who's Online) / green lights next to name.
                  -Compare who is online, to has posted. Compare the # of votes to the # of people who have posted.
                  Thats what I thought, but Hyper claimed that I was "obviously" lurking at around 3:00 on Sunday.

I worked from 1 to 5 on Sunday and then went to a friends house to watch the game and didnt get home until late. I work at Petco, so I obviously am not on a PC during work.

So either Hyper just made a mistake, which is completely understandable and I wont hold it against him, or....I dont even know what. But he never answers the question, and I have had to ask like 5 times.

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - Vitor
                    Vitor - 2 - SirAppurrpos, vikingfan173
                    Hyperborean - 9 - The Kaiser, Sitisfit, chicagojay, Egg Shen, SanchoPanza, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango
                    EllijayFalconsFan - 2 - Hyperborean, SwAg Dynasty

With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      Decent point, but this hasn't been going on for too long at this point. A few more hours and I'll probably agree more with this assessment. Let people check in, chime in, vote. Something to keep an eye on though.
                      There 4-5 people who are online right now that haven't voted. I really dislike that. Have an opinion if you're playing!

Suddenly as I pointed out lurkers and then posted about no vote movement Egg Shen votes. Coincidence...maybe? Suspicious...probably.

Comment

• Heres the possbile scenarios:

1. I'm lynched, I show forumtown, Its obvious that I was telling the truth, and next one to be lynched is probably Ellijay. Forum loses one and scum gets another night to do their business.
                        2. Elli is lynched, shows troll/or something else not forum town, I was correct, we move on and scum loses another one. If not troll/something not forum/town its obvious that I was tricking folks and Im lynched.
                        3. For some reasons, we lynch chijay... why we would do that, I have no idea, but that should be the case if both Elli and myself are lynched and we show forumtown.
                        4. We take third way and the one we usually travel and lynch Vitor. Why would we do that now, I have no idea, especially since in the middle of all this he is probably forumtown.
                        sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                        And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Yes, I can. His Town games match up 2/2. His scum games match-up 2/2.
                          dude that doesn't make sense. people can change up their strategy. for someone who looks into things really hard, you are missing quite an obvious one.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Keep in mind, there have been a cluster of people voting together throughout the game...

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

There 4-5 people who are online right now that haven't voted. I really dislike that. Have an opinion if you're playing!

Suddenly as I pointed out lurkers and then posted about no vote movement Egg Shen votes. Coincidence...maybe? Suspicious...probably.
                              Are you serious? I catch up in the thread, make a post shortly after, then vote shortly after that post and you think I posted because of what you said?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                That doesnt explain the first question. Where are you getting your info on who is lurking?
                                Check the who is not posting and check the front page of the forum to see who is on forum.
                                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X