Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    There 4-5 people who are online right now that haven't voted. I really dislike that. Have an opinion if you're playing!

    Suddenly as I pointed out lurkers and then posted about no vote movement Egg Shen votes. Coincidence...maybe? Suspicious...probably.
    Sorry 7 people that haven't currently voted.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Keep in mind, there have been a cluster of people voting together throughout the game...
      Why try and distract from current issues?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        dude that doesn't make sense. people can change up their strategy. for someone who looks into things really hard, you are missing quite an obvious one.
        How does it not make sense? He consistently acts one way when Town and consistently acts a different way when not Town.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
          Heres the possbile scenarios:

          1. I'm lynched, I show forumtown, Its obvious that I was telling the truth, and next one to be lynched is probably Ellijay. Forum loses one and scum gets another night to do their business.
          2. Elli is lynched, shows troll/or something else not forum town, I was correct, we move on and scum loses another one. If not troll/something not forum/town its obvious that I was tricking folks and Im lynched.
          3. For some reasons, we lynch chijay... why we would do that, I have no idea, but that should be the case if both Elli and myself are lynched and we show forumtown.
          4. We take third way and the one we usually travel and lynch Vitor. Why would we do that now, I have no idea, especially since in the middle of all this he is probably forumtown.
          This is retarded. Why would I visit you and then defend you? AND how does that make me scum in the end? You are trying desperately to use your influence to save yourself.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
            Are you serious? I catch up in the thread, make a post shortly after, then vote shortly after that post and you think I posted because of what you said?
            I didn't say you did anything. It's just a coincidence that could be seen as suspicious. Not accusing you of anything ... yet

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              Heres the possbile scenarios:

              1. I'm lynched, I show forumtown, Its obvious that I was telling the truth, and next one to be lynched is probably Ellijay. Forum loses one and scum gets another night to do their business.
              2. Elli is lynched, shows troll/or something else not forum town, I was correct, we move on and scum loses another one. If not troll/something not forum/town its obvious that I was tricking folks and Im lynched.
              3. For some reasons, we lynch chijay... why we would do that, I have no idea, but that should be the case if both Elli and myself are lynched and we show forumtown.
              4. We take third way and the one we usually travel and lynch Vitor. Why would we do that now, I have no idea, especially since in the middle of all this he is probably forumtown.

              Bold - or troll.
              Underlined - or town.


              Even still, I've had some suspicions since early on. He's the one of three I'm most questionable about.

              Lynch ElilijayFalconsFan

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Why try and distract from current issues?
                I'm not... It pertains to the current issue of one person having 9 ****ing votes.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Really?

                  -List of people who is playing
                  -List of people of who is online at the bottom of the main forum page (Not Who's Online) / green lights next to name.
                  -Compare who is online, to has posted. Compare the # of votes to the # of people who have posted.
                  Too much work for me, I'd rather just look Who's Online. Good thing I don't lurk.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    How does it not make sense? He consistently acts one way when Town and consistently acts a different way when not Town.
                    Okay congrats. so since everyone else is acting the same way, lets just assume they're all their previous roles from last game. makes sense.
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                    Comment


                    • Vote Count

                      pheltzbahr - 1 - Vitor
                      Vitor - 2 - SirAppurrpos, vikingfan173
                      Hyperborean - 9 - The Kaiser, Sitisfit, chicagojay, Egg Shen, SanchoPanza, PSUShenanigans, The Prodigy, mdb17, Tango
                      EllijayFalconsFan - 3 - Hyperborean, SwAg Dynasty, clovdyx

                      With 26 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        Okay congrats. so since everyone else is acting the same way, lets just assume they're all their previous roles from last game. makes sense.
                        You're right. The fact that his has worked for me over 80% of the time (cumulative) for me thus far means it is retarded.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Just thought about this there. If CJay thought his investigation was wrong then he wouldn't of told us about it all. He would have continued gathering information until he had a confirmed non-town player. I believe this is what he did.

                          He also wouldn't of told us that his Joe Legend investigation didn't work or come out right if he felt his Hyper investigation was faulty. He would of just told us about the Hyper investigation if he was looking to deceive us.

                          Comment


                          • where the hell are taylor/broncos/rednose
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                            Comment


                            • brb 20 mins
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                You're right. The fact that his has worked for me over 80% of the time (cumulative) for me thus far means it is retarded.
                                Yes! Dude, hyper knows he has you in his back pocket. he is playing u like the vamps played joe and some of us last game.
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X