This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    It's in my nature, but I am going to sleep now because I have class in 6 hours.

When I get back, I expect at least a half-dozen votes on me for having the most posts - because that is definitely going to be an effective strategy.
    I doubt that. You had a **** tone last game and you were not mafia. Although its a good tatic to to lead the thread in post again so everyone thinks its normal. Got my eye on you swag master
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
      I trusted Cthulhu, at least more than half the other role claims because it was extremely unlikely he'd make it all up.
      I trusted the role claim. It was the whole part evil part I did not like.

Comment

• Im back who missed me
        sigpic

Comment

Last post for tonight:

1.) Depending on the context, maybe - after JLash investigated you, yes.

2.) Thanks, glad someone noticed the first I've ever role-claimed I was 100% truthful because I thought (and did) I had scum.
          CJay's lynch reminded me a lot about it, he came out of nowhere to claim a role and people voted him up over it because "it sounds dangerous".

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          I trusted the role claim. It was the whole part evil part I did not like.
          Part of it was that the guy saying he was evil was the guy ripping people in half and I didn't believe him and the rest was that it made sense considering how SwAg was playing so far.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Im back who missed me
          I missed you a little. Commonwealth Alliance!

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Im back who missed me
            You were gone LOL

Comment

Part of it was that the guy saying he was evil was the guy ripping people in half and I didn't believe him and the rest was that it made sense considering how SwAg was playing so far.
              I did not trust Eli at all. I tried to Lynch Eli and chg many times. Then I was suspicous of CKane on the last day but it was too late.

Comment

I missed you a little. Commonwealth Alliance!

Aw thanks man Commonwealth Alliance! Ill get the tea....

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                You were gone LOL
                I like nice Joe better

My contributions are:
                Lets all white text to mess with Egg Shen
                Cicero has to be me, hes not mentioned Excel sheets/taking notes before this game, and i know Chg has used it to 'mock' me before
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Aw thanks man Commonwealth Alliance! Ill get the tea....

I like nice Joe better

My contributions are:
                  Lets all white text to mess with Egg Shen
                  Cicero has to be me, hes not mentioned Excel sheets/taking notes before this game, and i know Chg has used it to 'mock' me before

Keep it up. It doesn't bother me a bit.

Comment

Let's see... Ckane went from "I didn't get anything" to "I watched your house last night and it was full of evil" in a 24 hour period.

Ckane claimed to have an investigative role that went like this: Day 1 (investigate), Day 2 (journal), Day 3 (watch) and by the end of the game he had mixed these days up several times.
                    What's flawed about the first part? I hadn't claimed an investigative role yet, so it makes sense for me start out saying I don't have anything then eventually come through with "since we're going nowhere, ___."

And I take offense to the second part. I only revealed investigative results three times (you N1, Nlights N5, and Prodgy N9) and claimed watcher results twice (you N3, Clov N7). I dare you to find where I said otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      What's flawed about the first part? I hadn't claimed an investigative role yet, so it makes sense for me start out saying I don't have anything then eventually come through with "since we're going nowhere, ___."

And I take offense to the second part. I only revealed investigative results three times (you N1, Nlights N5, and Prodgy N9) and claimed watcher results twice (you N3, Clov N7). I dare you to find where I said otherwise.
                      Its a dare. LOL I'll be back later have to get back to work. Busy night tonight..

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                        Keep it up. It doesn't bother me a bit.
                        I'm really interested to see how this works out for you and if scum will try and kill you off just in case. At any rate if it's really successful I imagine it'll be 'banned' from future games.

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I thought you were every other night with your investigations, it's one of the reasons I fell for it.

Comment

• if you guys woulda listened to me last game smh...said Eli was sneaky and what ya know...
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I'm really interested to see how this works out for you and if scum will try and kill you off just in case. At any rate if it's really successful I imagine it'll be 'banned' from future games.
                            It'll work if I put the time in, I have no doubt about that. I just don't know if I will put forth the full effort to make it work. I have software that will do all of the data entry for me. Building an algorithm to find patterns is what is going to take time. I'd say I'll get tired of it and stop, but you never know. If I die, so be it. People take this game too seriously, and I'm just in it to have fun. I could give a sh1t if I win. It would be kind of funny if there were a couple different killers like last game and they both targeted me on night one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                              It'll work if I put the time in, I have no doubt about that. I just don't know if I will put forth the full effort to make it work. I have software that will do all of the data entry for me. Building an algorithm to find patterns is what is going to take time. I'd say I'll get tired of it and stop, but you never know. If I die, so be it. People take this game too seriously, and I'm just in it to have fun. I could give a sh1t if I win. It would be kind of funny if there were a couple different killers like last game and they both targeted me on night one.
                              I'd let you live simply because I want to see where it goes, of course this could all be an elaborate ruse and you could actually be mafia feigning to be looking for scum. I'm onto you! (obligatory white text)

Comment

• hello guys

nearly 400 posts in 4 hours, fun. And no cat pics yet

Comment

Working...
                                X