This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
    Don't mind me I'm just sitting back filling up my Excel spreadsheet.
    haha, I think quite some people are doing that

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      I dare you, hit me.
      uh, oh is someone the bomb? ^^

Comment

• noted a couple of things, but nothing really worthwile yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
          noted a couple of things, but nothing really worthwile yet...
          Nothing worth sharing huh? It may be that I'm new but I have seen nothing on night one. The only suspicous behavior was IBMG, MD4L, and Pheltz sticking up for Vitor when he was getting votes.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• About 400 posts in 5 hours, had to catch up on all of that. That random number **** isn't on topic, so much bull**** in here.
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              Nothing worth sharing huh? It may be that I'm new but I have seen nothing on night one. The only suspicous behavior was IBMG, MD4L, and Pheltz sticking up for Vitor when he was getting votes.
              as I said, nothing worthwile yet. If it emerges into a pattern, it might be different

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                as I said, nothing worthwile yet. If it emerges into a pattern, it might be different
                ok just wondering.

Comment

ok just wondering.
                  Who is your top suspect
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Who is your top suspect
                    Like I said its hard to judge on day one. I'm a little suspicous of IBMG and Vitor after he stood up for him when he was getting votes but it also makes sense. We should not vote vitor out in back to back days. But I will keep and eye out on them. I would be ok with a no Lynch vote. I did not know that was possible until 173 did it but it seems smart to just get the ball rolling and pick up from there. Like I asked earlier have you guys ever nailed a mafia guy on day 1.

Comment

Like I said its hard to judge on day one. I'm a little suspicous of IBMG and Vitor after he stood up for him when he was getting votes but it also makes sense. We should not vote vitor out in back to back days. But I will keep and eye out on them. I would be ok with a no Lynch vote. I did not know that was possible until 173 did it but it seems smart to just get the ball rolling and pick up from there. Like I asked earlier have you guys ever nailed a mafia guy on day 1.
                      I wouldn't mind a no lynch as well, but I'm all for Hyper's idea of letting Day 1 go on as long as we have to. I doubt people will let it happen because that would actually require patience, but I think it's the best chance of not screwing up on the first day and not having to waste the first lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                        CJay's lynch reminded me a lot about it, he came out of nowhere to claim a role and people voted him up over it because "it sounds dangerous".

Part of it was that the guy saying he was evil was the guy ripping people in half and I didn't believe him and the rest was that it made sense considering how SwAg was playing so far.

I missed you a little. Commonwealth Alliance!
                        To be fair I RCed because I didn't want townies to die investigating me

Oh and hi everyone. My top suspect is Eli, he's playing a bit unusual like he was when he nearly let it slip last game

Could also go for Joe because it's a shot in the dark at this point and Joe was a threat to the town last time as the principal speed lyncher, I'm worried that could happen again

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                          Yeah but no-one that lynched you seemed to actually pay attention to your claim, just the title of it and the fact that a wiki said you were a threat. That's what I was trying to get at, that the name means almost nothing unless it's "serial killer" or something similar and we shouldn't push through a lynch because it sounds scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post

Oh and hi everyone. My top suspect is Eli, he's playing a bit unusual like he was when he nearly let it slip last game

Could also go for Joe because it's a shot in the dark at this point and Joe was a threat to the town last time as the principal speed lyncher, I'm worried that could happen again
                            I'm actually taking my time and trusting my own insticts this time. Also the 1 speed Lynch I was in charge of (Deaner) got Mafia. The only one bad Lynch I blame myself for was Rednose. I had no evidence on him but he was 1 vote away and it seem like a forgone conclusion. It also ended the game. I made a rookie mistake. Trust me I learned from it and it wont happen again.

Comment

• is there an option to change the forum background color? or any other option how to easily pick up that annoying white text?

Comment

• I have an idea guys I can't go back and look cuz I'm backed up at work. so maybe so someone wants to please leave me the comment number. We should go back and look at when Kaiser Trolled us the that fake daytime abilty and see if there was any wierd comments or behavior. Cuz from all we know that is not a real abilty. Just saying maybe someone slipped up and we did not catch it.

Just throwing ideas out there guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X