Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Whoever is sending them to you needs to send it to someone else
    To prove this is true and not being a Ckane

    Whoever is sending them to him probably doesn't have a reliable person he can trust.

    I approve of your judgment, Swags.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      Whoever is sending them to him probably doesn't have a reliable person he can trust.

      I approve of your judgment, Swags.
      So its you lol
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I am special.
        very special...not that there is anything wrong with that
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JLash View Post
          ..........says the guy who analyzes everything.

          haha


          Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Thats your only retort?
          How's this:

          I gave the Town it's only scum.

          I staunchly opposed the 2 lynches that went badly.

          I have been active in theorizing.

          You're suspecting me because I don't want to put the name of "confirmed" Townies out there.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JLash View Post
            ..........says the guy who analyzes everything.

            haha
            Meant to say: I analyze things that matter.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • WATCH OUT EVERYONE SWAGG IS SCUM!!!

              but seriously we should not be following anyone without checking ourselves, swagg included
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                I have been trying to Lynch Vitor for a awhile to see if my Theory is right. So I will be aboard this.
                I was also on board with Lynching Vitor when Hyper had his connection cancelled. Don't see a reason for that to change until we hear something else.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  How's this:

                  I gave the Town it's only scum.

                  I staunchly opposed the 2 lynches that went badly.

                  I have been active in theorizing.

                  You're suspecting me because I don't want to put the name of "confirmed" Townies out there.
                  I never asked you to name names, bro.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    How's this:

                    I gave the Town it's only scum.

                    I staunchly opposed the 2 lynches that went badly.

                    I have been active in theorizing.

                    You're suspecting me because I don't want to put the name of "confirmed" Townies out there.
                    im with you there but one of the lynchings was on md4l who most likely is scum...we just cannot lynch him
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      How's this:

                      I gave the Town it's only scum.

                      I staunchly opposed the 2 lynches that went badly.

                      I have been active in theorizing.

                      You're suspecting me because I don't want to put the name of "confirmed" Townies out there.
                      Back to my original point, i dont want all the info dieing with you
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                        Could we not here the descriptions to have an input into it like;

                        X is The Scourge of the Forums
                        Sure:

                        Scourge of the Forums

                        One of the few Genuine that Remain.

                        Mystery. Eternal. Calculating. ~ Hyperborean Role.

                        Lord and Savior
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Back to my original point, i dont want all the info dieing with you
                          So you want 2 power roles out in the open.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            Back to my original point, i dont want all the info dieing with you
                            an interesting development, sanchez showing his hand
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Sure:

                              Scourge of the Forums

                              One of the few Genuine that Remain.

                              Mystery. Eternal. Calculating. ~ Hyperborean Role.

                              Lord and Savior
                              wut?
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Sure:

                                Scourge of the Forums

                                One of the few Genuine that Remain.

                                Mystery. Eternal. Calculating. ~ Hyperborean Role.

                                Lord and Savior
                                Cheers. I knew it wouldn't tell me much I just enjoy trying to work out what the roles would be.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X