Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ok here is my idea...Arcade is Arcade, so he can roleblock people and also if anyone targets him they have to write in pink, its the only way it explains the things that have happened to IBMG, Vitor and JLash...also Vitor as scum would explain it as well
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
      This was a mod kill and it clearly insinuates that there are more than one so there must be another undiscovered faction out there somewhere.
      Can't the banhammer be an independent? I could see it being a rogue mod (it seems like most people think Matt McGuire was a douchebag. Maybe he's the serial killer?)

      ....Then again, there actually seems to be a physical serial killer.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
        Vote Count

        Vitor - 3 - SanchoPanza, SirApurrpos, vikingfan173
        Taylor091 - 1 - Sitisfit

        With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
        Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Good points. I was suspicious of him the other day and earlier; I want to hear him talk, this could be a good ploy to get the investigator to come out and go "Nuh uh! I am that role!" since everyone was on Vitor's case... If it sounds like he has the ability to follow and is Forum, JLash got some s'plainin to do.

        Lynch Vitor

        Hopefully he comes and talks beforehand... he's lurking atm.
        There is my vote for Vitor
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          It was an interaction with Sancho if I remember correctly... Don't make me find it.
          You don't have to, just seems like an interaction that the game mod shouldn't have.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            It was an interaction with Sancho if I remember correctly... Don't make me find it.
            Confirmed
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              I really don't think the butthurt is Arcade. Who else would make somebody post in pink? Surely there can't be somebody who roleblocks by making you butt hurt, but also makes you turn gay if you try to target them.
              I think that is exactly what happens
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                You don't have to, just seems like an interaction that the game mod shouldn't have.
                Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Confirmed
                I just asked what would happen if someone knew they had pink text and didnt post
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Can't the banhammer be an independent? I could see it being a rogue mod (it seems like most people think Matt McGuire was a douchebag. Maybe he's the serial killer?)

                  ....Then again, there actually seems to be a physical serial killer.
                  it seems to me the serial killer would be indie, plus arcade most likely...mods would be another faction id guess
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • I said JLash had to post in pink. He couldn't just not post.

                    I've made some mistakes. It's a bitch to keep up with everything. From now I'm just posting writeups, vote counts, and slightly off topic comments/jokes.
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      it seems to me the serial killer would be indie, plus arcade most likely...mods would be another faction id guess
                      Nas was Ckane (Forum).

                      CJ is McNulty.

                      Hunter was pheltzbahr (Indy).

                      Would you consider McGuire a troll or mod?
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • well here is the thing...if Vitor comes up clean then we have to question both Pheltz and JLash, JLash for not being completely honest about night one and pheltz for denying to be arcade, for who Vitor says he is...but that is all hypthetical depending on vitors alignment
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                          I said JLash had to post in pink. He couldn't just not post.

                          I've made some mistakes. It's a bitch to keep up with everything. From now I'm just posting writeups, vote counts, and slightly off topic comments/jokes.
                          Good call.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            I said JLash had to post in pink. He couldn't just not post.

                            I've made some mistakes. It's a bitch to keep up with everything. From now I'm just posting writeups, vote counts, and slightly off topic comments/jokes.
                            Don't let JLash cry to you about it. You've done well.

                            It is kind of funny that all the mod slips are always about JLash though.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Vote Count

                              Vitor - 4 - SanchoPanza, SwAg Dynasty, SirApurrpos, vikingfan173
                              Taylor091 - 1 - Sitisfit

                              With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Nas was Ckane (Forum).

                                CJ is McNulty.

                                Hunter was pheltzbahr (Indy).

                                Would you consider McGuire a troll or mod?
                                most likely both, more so a mod, he didnt go out of his way
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X