This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    I want to play. Cant a borther go to basketball practice without being hassled. I leave My laptop open and all the sudden im a lurker?

Man, you guys overreact to everything
    The light goes off when you do nothing for ages
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      LOL

this should prove that vitor is scum, or at least in league with md4l, goes and asks him to defend him lol
      Lol yea, feel happy now. You're lynching Vitor but letting the scum run around.

Remember when I said yall always debacle each other? Well this is about that time. Unless your scum as well then you must be playing your part/

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Look at that. Vitor is picking up steam and he magically jumps in while MD4L is defending him.
      Well yea, once he's offed, im probably next, so it's best for me to defend who im working with.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        I think Nas started that.
        word

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        I want to play. Cant a borther go to basketball practice without being hassled. I leave My laptop open and all the sudden im a lurker?

you seem to have an excuse for verything
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post

What an excuse. Which one of your buddies helped you with that one.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            What an excuse. Which one of your buddies helped you with that one.
            rednose.
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• MD4L comes in at teh exact same time as Vitor, throwing acusations trying to create doubt, classic
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                The light goes off when you do nothing for ages
                I was gonna say that
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                  Do tell Olga? Who am I?
                  Take it for whatcha want. I get alignments, not names scum.

OOPS! DID I JUST REVEAL IMBG????? Oh well, but regardless of the situation, I know your scum, bra. You can deny it for now, but I know what's going on, b.

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  That's not how it works, though, is it?
                  And is there any reason you suspect SirA, or just one of those things?
                  Take it how you want it, but yes our bizzaro league master is scum.

Comment

• What makes me suspicious of CJay is that he assured people the Hyper results were correct. Even though people pointed out to him that his investigation on Joe was incorrect, he said that we needed to trust him because he was right this time. It could be that he put the bad Joe investigation out there to cover himself for when Hyper turned up forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      MD4L comes in at teh exact same time as Vitor, throwing acusations trying to create doubt, classic
                      was just about to say this, what are the odds that they always seem to come on at the same time
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        Lol, why not? Know a scum when I see one, so yea welcome.
                        Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                        Do tell Olga? Who am I?
                        I am curious, MD4L if you do have something please share.

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        swag.
                        Yes?

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                        Not everybody viewing this thread is lurking. I posted a couple hours ago and jump back on to find damn near 40 new pages. Some people are catching up.
                        I don't know who is viewing the thread. I know who is online for extended periods of time without posting in here, yet posting elsewhere.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                          Not everybody viewing this thread is lurking. I posted a couple hours ago and jump back on to find damn near 40 new pages. Some people are catching up.
                          Well as scum, I think it's only right you read every post so you don't get in trouble.

Comment

What makes me suspicious of CJay is that he assured people the Hyper results were correct. Even though people pointed out to him that his investigation on Joe was incorrect, he said that we needed to trust him because he was right this time. It could be that he put the bad Joe investigation out there to cover himself for when Hyper turned up forum.
                            I agree, but im willing to let him explain and md4l/vitor are far more sinister.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

What makes me suspicious of CJay is that he assured people the Hyper results were correct. Even though people pointed out to him that his investigation on Joe was incorrect, he said that we needed to trust him because he was right this time. It could be that he put the bad Joe investigation out there to cover himself for when Hyper turned up forum.
                              I pointed that out earlier too, that he could've just went for a good player and hope to skate by with claiming bad results. He said he knew Joe was scum even after he turned up forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Take it for whatcha want. I get alignments, not names scum.

OOPS! DID I JUST REVEAL IMBG????? Oh well, but regardless of the situation, I know your scum, bra. You can deny it for now, but I know what's going on, b.

Take it how you want it, but yes our bizzaro league master is scum.
                                So SirA's alignment came up as scum for you??
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X