Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Well as scum, I think it's only right you read every post so you don't get in trouble.
    Keep chucking those accusations, is it my turn yet?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
      No in the quote you clearly say that you posted in bold for a reason. You then say that you had to make it look like a troll post, that could just have been to make everyone suspect village idiot though.
      I've posted all the answers you are seeking already. It was earlier in the game and you're going to have to look it up though.

      Comment


      • Im serious, Im a goddamn predator, a cupcake of a person.

        Does it seem convinient Elli just disapears?
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          Well as scum, I think it's only right you read every post so you don't get in trouble.
          Or at least understand what's going on so you can direct your attention at who to go after.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I am curious, MD4L if you do have something please share.



            Yes?



            I don't know who is viewing the thread. I know who is online for extended periods of time without posting in here, yet posting elsewhere.
            I think hes bluffing, otherwise he would have shared right away
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
              What makes me suspicious of CJay is that he assured people the Hyper results were correct. Even though people pointed out to him that his investigation on Joe was incorrect, he said that we needed to trust him because he was right this time. It could be that he put the bad Joe investigation out there to cover himself for when Hyper turned up forum.
              You voted with the reasoning "I believe Hyper is scum" - don't act like you didn't do the same thing everyone but 5ish people did.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I am curious, MD4L if you do have something please share.
                Your little Pats buddy is scum.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  Im serious, Im a goddamn predator, a cupcake of a person.

                  Does it seem convinient Elli just disapears?
                  I have him in my sights, but please instead of screaming and not saying anything at all since we know what your role does what is your name?
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                    Im serious, Im a goddamn predator, a cupcake of a person.

                    Does it seem convinient Elli just disapears?
                    If I guess your role-name will you indicate right or wrong?
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      I think hes bluffing, otherwise he would have shared right away
                      Get off the old mans nuts and think for yourslef once. Might do some good for you rep.

                      For now, you are Pheltz *****.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                      STUNT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        If I guess your role-name will you indicate right or wrong?
                        Shoot.
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                        STUNT

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          Your little Pats buddy is scum.
                          Can you tell me if you believe this because of the thread or an ability?
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            You voted with the reasoning "I believe Hyper is scum" - don't act like you didn't do the same thing everyone but 5ish people did.
                            I'm not denying that he had me convinced.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Get off the old mans nuts and think for yourslef once. Might do some good for you rep.

                              For now, you are Pheltz *****.
                              Swags fav, attack the person and not the argument
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                Shoot.
                                Hyperborean.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X