This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Are you people stupid? You know my ability, You know the role, which has nothing to do with the banhammer, and you are still pushing for me?

SirA is incedirbly Jump and Egg Sheen gets alarmed at the mention of his name, and nothing?

How can the predator be the ban hammer?
    Where did I get alarmed at the mention of my name?

Comment

• All caught up. Few things stood out:

-Do we have anything on Broncofan yet? He seems like he is another guy who is just laying low. He posted in here and gave a vague reason as to why he was lynching vitor, then left. Im not saying that it makes him scum, but if we are going to get on taylor for lurking( and rightfully so), we should do the same with him.

-I still dont trust Kaiser

-Im leaning towards voting Pheltz or Vitor. One of them seems to be lying, but I still havent made up my mind as to who I am leaning towards agreeing with.

-We CANNOT finish this vote without Cjay coming back on. Im not going to be on much longer, so you guys have to make sure that he signs on and talks before you make any lynch official.

Comment

• Anyways, to get this party moving, LYNCH SIR A

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
          Where did I get alarmed at the mention of my name?
          The whole double vote thing where you were super eager to make sure you got out of the spotlight?
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            I'm leelee and I can copy into whatever role once Im attacked/lynched. After I was lynched day one, I ended up copying Hunter and ended up being Pheltz. My WC is to have Wraith lynched or survive the game. I went after Sancho and got redirected to SirA. It said I was "at eye with your enemy" so he's my guy. If I'm wrong, then we BOTH die. It's part of my WC.

I'm old and senile so I can only go out every other night. This is why night two I was saying someone turned off my computer(I was Role blocked), but since I'm old and senile if anyone ever goes after me they're forced to stay with me the entire night(I can role block as well). I've got a senior citizen pass to avoid being lynched one day
            Look who's back.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
              The whole double vote thing where you were super eager to make sure you got out of the spotlight?
              You mean when people were framing with the double vote and I had to prove that I didn't have it. Of course I had to react to that. People were actively trying to frame me.

Comment

• I can promise you all now, I know who the remaining scum are.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  Look who's back.
                  Did you miss me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                    You mean when people were framing with the double vote and I had to prove that I didn't have it. Of course I had to react to that. People were actively trying to frame me.
                    With the double vote?

Why would people see the double vote as a threat? Its not like they are accusing you of being a killer.
                    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

I'm leelee and I can copy into whatever role once Im attacked/lynched. After I was lynched day one, I ended up copying Hunter and ended up being Pheltz. My WC is to have Wraith lynched or survive the game. I went after Sancho and got redirected to SirA. It said I was "at eye with your enemy" so he's my guy. If I'm wrong, then we BOTH die. It's part of my WC.

I'm old and senile so I can only go out every other night. This is why night two I was saying someone turned off my computer(I was Role blocked), but since I'm old and senile if anyone ever goes after me they're forced to stay with me the entire night(I can role block as well). I've got a senior citizen pass to avoid being lynched one day
                      if you are leelee how does the 2nd half of that make sense?
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

So SirA is wraith?
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

I can promise you all now, I know who the remaining scum are.
                          Make the list.

Comment

If you're leelee then I'm not going to trust anything you say.

Comment

I can promise you all now, I know who the remaining scum are.
                              That sounds exactly like something LeeLee would say. Maybe trying to fill a win condition?

Comment

Did you miss me?
                                I always miss my fellow Dolphin fans. Except Wraith.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                                X