X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    We still buy into role claims
    I ****ing hate whoever revived you instead of Hyper.

He claimed a mod role, that is kind of a role you cannot lie about because McNulty is a big name on the forum and if he lied, someone would say something.

Christ. I give up, you can listen to this fucktard or reason.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• ok swagg level for me, what effect will CJ have on this...he has been wrong on probably three of his investigations, am I missing something?
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• If I get lynched I'm going to laugh my ass off when everyone is smacking their heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Huge upgrade. Still can't believe.
          I survived death 3 times. You're a puny human.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            If I get lynched I'm going to laugh my ass off when everyone is smacking their heads.
            Im on your side champ
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              If he answers your question about which investigation then we MIGHT know.

And did I miss something, or why Eli?
              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Stop Speed-Lynching. If you're Town, do not vote until CJ gets on to answer my question, If you're Town and brain dead or want to lose, vote.

If you want any support on this one, will you PLEASE answer my question?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I ****ing hate whoever revived you instead of Hyper.

He claimed a mod role, that is kind of a role you cannot lie about because McNulty is a big name on the forum and if he lied, someone would say something.

Christ. I give up, you can listen to this fucktard or reason.
                LMAO. i love you to Swag
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I'm going to laugh when CJ investigated either Vitor or SirA the night when he got the forum-aligned result.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    ok swagg level for me, what effect will CJ have on this...he has been wrong on probably three of his investigations, am I missing something?
                    He had an extra investigation. Depending on who he used it on, it changes the lynch candidates.

CJ had a confirmed Townie with one investigation and Joe as scum with the other... If the e-mail investigation turned up Joe as scum, then Joe has a bastard role. If the e-mail turned up a Townie, it is legit and we don't know who it is.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      I'm going to laugh when CJ investigated either Vitor or SirA the night when he got the forum-aligned result.
                      but ur not gonna turn off the lights eh?
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        He had an extra investigation. Depending on who he used it on, it changes the lynch candidates.

CJ had a confirmed Townie with one investigation and Joe as scum with the other... If the e-mail investigation turned up Joe as scum, then Joe has a bastard role. If the e-mail turned up a Townie, it is legit and we don't know who it is.
                        What are you talking bout?
                        Isnt it a reverse cop for lack of better name?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          If you want any support on this one, will you PLEASE answer my question?
                          Eli targeted Hyper the same night CJ did, if CJ has a bastard role and gets false investigations all the time, then we can look at who popped up as Town...BUT he also investigated Joe as Troll and he turned out to be Forum, depending on which investigation he did that with, his own or the e-mail, answers a lot of questions.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• No Lynch

yeah!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by the kaiser View Post
                              no lynch

yeah!!!
                              lmao
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Question for you Swag.

When you investigated me as Forum which one of the Descriptions did I get?

Comment

Working...
                                X