This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Basically, if he used the e-mail investigation on Joe and got he was Troll that means Joe has a bastard role or was framed... Since Joe claimed to not have a bastard role, that means he would be framed.

Since Eli targeted Hyper the night CJ did and got Troll, that means Eli would be the framer in this scenario... It hinges on what investigation he used on Joe.

BTW, is there any confirmation that the e-mail is correct? In theory, couldn't he have used the e-mail on Joe, got Troll (when's he's forum)...and it therefore gives unreliable information to whoever else used it.

Comment

He hasn't been on yet, which is why I am stressing we stop speed lynching... The only people with an interest in getting a day over quickly are scum.
      Are you fine with how I voted Mr. Dynasty? Or does that not appease you?

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Oh my god, so much to catch up on. Had a great arm workout tonight swag. Before I go back, anyone wanna summarize what CJ said?
        CJ hasnt logged on. Havent you seen the Giants posts Swag had about it?
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          BTW, is there any confirmation that the e-mail is correct? In theory, couldn't he have used the e-mail on Joe, got Troll (when's he's forum)...and it therefore gives unreliable information to whoever else used it.
          I doubt there would be a double fault in a role.

The person doing the investigating can say whatever they want back to the original sender, if it's getting false results too...that's like a double whammy. Kind of unfair.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

He hasn't been on yet, which is why I am stressing we stop speed lynching... The only people with an interest in getting a day over quickly are scum.
            You're kidding right? Are you guys ****ing retarded? This gives CJ/scum all the incentive in the world. Jesus ****ing christ.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Are you fine with how I voted Mr. Dynasty? Or does that not appease you?
              Whatever Village Idiot.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                CJ hasnt logged on. Havent you seen the Giants posts Swag had about it?
                havent caught up yet. Went to get a snack. Gotta get my nutrients after a workout.

Comment

Whatever Village Idiot.
                  We're all assuming he actually is the village idiot right?

Comment

I doubt there would be a double fault in a role.

The person doing the investigating can say whatever they want back to the original sender, if it's getting false results too...that's like a double whammy. Kind of unfair.

This is why we're the best two players in the game.

Comment

• And I understand Vitor is only at 8, but whats the rush. Hyper was lynched on 10 so Cj can just come in here, vote, and leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        I must say it's something nice. Can I has the Revis pic too?
                        No.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

havent caught up yet. Went to get a snack. Gotta get my nutrients after a workout.
                          Here let me catch you up. We went after Vitor again and just like clock work MD4L jumped in and defended him until Vitor came in and tried to defend himself. People bought on and unlynched him. Then it picked back up and low and behold here comes Vitor and MD4L again. I have never seen a player defend someone as much as the unkillable MD4L is.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

You're kidding right? Are you guys ****ing retarded? This gives CJ/scum all the incentive in the world. Jesus ****ing christ.
                            everyone is fine with him killing off Hyper, but people also think Eli framed hyper...I dont buy it though, but ill wait to see what the troll has to say for himself [not an actual troll hes just an *******, or maybe just a bears fan]
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

This man knows.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                              You're not allowed to talk about being the Village Idiot when you are, he has yet to say he is or otherwise.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

I would not put it past him to be doing this to cover his scumminess
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X