Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I don't understand why Vitor stalks the shadows if he is innocent :/
    Hey Vitor get out of my Shadows.

    Comment


    • Caught up. Haven't been to sleep, yet, so I probably won't be much help. My brain is fried from working all night.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        So, you're scum.

        Or are you going to be nice to me now?
        You said yourself earlier in the game, I think it was the night of the Link vs Nas debate, that you thought that I was forum-aligned, and then as I was reading up I would see that I jumped onto your suspect list based on my "lurking".

        I already said that you were right about Link, and I obviously made too bold of an assumption about there being a mod-faction which turned out to be wrong. It made sense at the time though, and the way votes were piling up for Link despite a decent case against Nas I was a little worried. But you were right. And you were right about Hyper I seen as well, which was a great call. You've played quite an impressive game from what I have seen, assuming you're town. And if you're not, it has been even more impressive.
        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

        Time to Repeat.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I don't understand why Vitor stalks the shadows if he is innocent :/
          So who are you voting for? You said that you would think about it and then vote.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
            Caught up. Haven't been to sleep, yet, so I probably won't be much help. My brain is fried from working all night.
            Regrettably, you and I are in a similar place... I didn't fall asleep and have been in class since 8am.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              You said yourself earlier in the game, I think it was the night of the Link vs Nas debate, that you thought that I was forum-aligned, and then as I was reading up I would see that I jumped onto your suspect list based on my "lurking".

              I already said that you were right about Link, and I obviously made too bold of an assumption about there being a mod-faction which turned out to be wrong. It made sense at the time though, and the way votes were piling up for Link despite a decent case against Nas I was a little worried. But you were right. And you were right about Hyper I seen as well, which was a great call. You've played quite an impressive game from what I have seen, assuming you're town. And if you're not, it has been even more impressive.
              The stalking the shadow got me, because I saw your light on a few times.

              And as for my play, it is always Amazing.

              Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              So who are you voting for? You said that you would think about it and then vote.
              I was leaning toward JLash because I lynch liars.

              Now with Vitor's behavior, I don't get how he expects a different result when he just hides in the darkness... I don't not believe his role-claim though, which is troubling...

              My mind is melted at the moment.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • lurking

                Right now I m not sure whom to lynch. Sometimes taking our time can be a good thing, but right now taking our time is only making it worse barring a slip up

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  I was leaning toward JLash because I lynch liars.

                  Now with Vitor's behavior, I don't get how he expects a different result when he just hides in the darkness... I don't not believe his role-claim though, which is troubling...
                  Can anyone provide me with some info regarding the bolded...?
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                  Time to Repeat.


                  Comment


                  • God dammit.

                    Vitor is an idiot and is making it impossible to side with him, but I believe his story because it checks out and I just think he is a major fucktard that needs to go back to how he played in Mafia II because this whole stalking in the shadows thing (that other posters tend to think is a good strategy too) is retarded and doesn't make me suspect you less and makes you even more suspicious.

                    He was role-blocked the night of a ban hammer kill though, so I don't ****ing know.

                    I don't think Vitor could pull off this kind of cover up, so ask yourselves who could do it for him or if it's the truth... Ugh.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                      lurking

                      Right now I m not sure whom to lynch. Sometimes taking our time can be a good thing, but right now taking our time is only making it worse barring a slip up
                      You dont say, people are so scared of 'speed lynches' that we have been talked around in circles into a standstill
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        Can anyone provide me with some info regarding the bolded...?
                        Vitor role-claimed Siena and that he can follow people to see who they target, which is a joke on Siena's pedophilia and stalker-like jokes / behavior.

                        Vitor said JLash targeted pheltzbahr and had to post pink the next day.

                        JLash said he didn't target pheltzbahr.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          You dont say, people are so scared of 'speed lynches' that we have been talked around in circles into a standstill
                          Have you voted?

                          Originally posted by Tango View Post
                          lurking

                          Right now I m not sure whom to lynch. Sometimes taking our time can be a good thing, but right now taking our time is only making it worse barring a slip up
                          Why didn't you reply to my post?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                            Have you voted?
                            I have but that was a long time ago, like i said, its a standstill
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              I have but that was a long time ago, like i said, its a standstill
                              Cool, I must of missed it. For Vitor?

                              Comment


                              • Lynch JLash

                                Vitor's role makes sense as Siena being the stalker. If JLash turns up Town, why the hell did JLash lie about his target?

                                Tell. The. Truth.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X