This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Lol, being cryptic has worked so well for people in the past.
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Well, I'm not sure if he would be stupid enough to be serious about it.

But, he may be that ****y.
    I have more reasons than that to believe he be troll.
    Eh. I don't know his alignment, but I know his role is a troll.

I know.
    Atleast keep to the same series of rules, SwAg. Don't worry about it though, just expect someone to catch you out later on if you keep messing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
      Alright, all caught up. Although there were quite a few posts, they were nearly all on-topic, so not so bad. I don't have anything to contribute at the moment, but I'll be here observing.

Same.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        Hi people
        Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        The Forums Are Going to be Down for the Day
        They see me trollin...they hatin...
        Lol Day 1 shenanigans ftw.
        I was going for a scare to Prodigy on that one. There is no ability, I just wanted to make Prodigy think about whether I had a day kill ability or not.
        Plus, why are we voting when everybody is not here? Let everybody roll in before we start voting people up.
        Also for people keeping up, these are all of Kaiser's posts so far, with the possibility of Ninja edit white text on the Bolded statement according to IBMG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
          Atleast keep to the same series of rules, SwAg. Don't worry about it though, just expect someone to catch you out later on if you keep messing up.
          I know he is a troll. I have been forthright with that, but I don't want to say something and have everyone lynch him based off of it and then people come back "why you tell us that swag? why you do that? why you hate us?"

I'll spill though:

He sent me a fake Role PM before I received mine from Chg, in which he was trolling me with it. I inquired why he sent it to me, after I asked I realized he was being a dick because Chg said he was sending them, so I sent him another that said something like "stop trolling me, fag" and promptly received a "I am helping out" response, I followed with a "yeah, whatever. I'll wait for Chg" - his final message said that I would be waiting a long time... To which, I did not respond.

Understand why I was apprehensive now?
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

I know he is a troll. I have been forthright with that, but I don't want to say something and have everyone lynch him based off of it and then people come back "why you tell us that swag? why you do that? why you hate us?"

I'll spill though:

He sent me a fake Role PM before I received mine from Chg, in which he was trolling me with it. I inquired why he sent it to me, after I asked I realized he was being a dick because Chg said he was sending them, so I sent him another that said something like "stop trolling me, fag" and promptly received a "I am helping out" response, I followed with a "yeah, whatever. I'll wait for Chg" - his final message said that I would be waiting a long time... To which, I did not respond.

Definetly grounds for lynching Kaiser. I mean, there has to be a rule broken there.

Unvote No Lynch, Vote Kaiser
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
              Definetly grounds for lynching Kaiser. I mean, there has to be a rule broken there.

It was prior to the game thread being posted and he didn't say anything about his role, so no rule broken. Just really pissed me off because it confused me and if you confuse me, I get pissed.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I'll spill though:

I'm still a bit apprehensive, because I feel like if that were part of his role that would be incredibly obvious (I know, maybe I'm overthinking). I'll be back in about an hour and see what other people have said then.

Comment

but I don't want to say something and have everyone lynch him based off of it and then people come back "why you tell us that swag? why you do that? why you hate us?"
                  Originally posted by Vitor View Post

lol

Comment

• Well. This is hard. Ill keep my vote on Kaiser until I get back.

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                      lol
                      Its better then doing random number draws

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        Its better then doing random number draws
                        That is true.

Comment

Yes, but I hope people will atleast think about things before they lynch and can take responsibility if they jump all over this. (like so -)

Originally posted by Vitor View Post

Comment

• Don't be mad at me, you guys asked, I told. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, but that's that.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              I don't think anyone wins the Sancho challenge my friend.
                              I'm winning
                              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Just caught up. The lynch votes against me seem very scummy.

Comment

Working...
                                X