This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    Just caught up. The lynch votes against me seem very scummy.
    Well, we can't have scummy voting. I'll add some legitimacy to it; Lynch EllijayFalconsFan all better?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Lol at Vitor "not posting as much ". Still 4th in the thread.

Anyway here are the 5 people i would be fine with to lynch:

Swag, IBleedMidnightGreen, Hyperborean, Vitor, JoeLegend

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
        Lol at Vitor "not posting as much ". Still 4th in the thread.

Anyway here are the 5 people i would be fine with to lynch:

Swag, IBleedMidnightGreen, Hyperborean, Vitor, JoeLegend
        Based on? Post count? Hello PaddyPatriot.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Based on? Post count? Hello PaddyPatriot.
          You know I am not able to check the thread for roughly 18 hours a weekday because of work etc. and when I have the chance I have to read up so many stupid posts. retarded cat pics, senseless stuff that belongs to Blah! and even the ontopic posts are senseless and contain stuff that doesnt need to be said. So yeah I m fine with lynchin the top poster, just to be able to actually enjoy the game.

Comment

You know I am not able to check the thread for roughly 18 hours a weekday because of work etc. and when I have the chance I have to read up so many stupid posts. retarded cat pics, senseless stuff that belongs to Blah! and even the ontopic posts are senseless and contain stuff that doesnt need to be said. So yeah I m fine with lynchin the top poster, just to be able to actually enjoy the game.
            Bad news (for your argument): posts have been on-topic.

Worse news: You were fine with it last game, you even laughed at me doing it and defended me in my lynching despite all of it - why the change, buddy?

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              Nothing worth sharing huh? It may be that I'm new but I have seen nothing on night one. The only suspicous behavior was IBMG, MD4L, and Pheltz sticking up for Vitor when he was getting votes.
              Lol, sarcasm detector failure.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I know he is a troll. I have been forthright with that, but I don't want to say something and have everyone lynch him based off of it and then people come back "why you tell us that swag? why you do that? why you hate us?"

I'll spill though:

He sent me a fake Role PM before I received mine from Chg, in which he was trolling me with it. I inquired why he sent it to me, after I asked I realized he was being a dick because Chg said he was sending them, so I sent him another that said something like "stop trolling me, fag" and promptly received a "I am helping out" response, I followed with a "yeah, whatever. I'll wait for Chg" - his final message said that I would be waiting a long time... To which, I did not respond.

Understand why I was apprehensive now?
              He's a fucktard, done with him. Pulling this garbage, troll posting, possibly ninja editing. If he's not modkilled, lets police ourselves.

Unlynch Vitor

Lynch Kaiser
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Bad news (for your argument): posts have been on-topic.

Worse news: You were fine with it last game, you even laughed at me doing it and defended me in my lynching despite all of it - why the change, buddy?
                There is no ontopic the first day1.
                that lynch XY bull**** is nothing else than goofing around.

Last Game I was at seminar ( 8am to 1 pm :P) and had vacation

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

He's a fucktard, done with him. Pulling this garbage, troll posting, possibly ninja editing. If he's not modkilled, lets police ourselves.

Unlynch Vitor

Lynch Kaiser
                  Yeah the ninja editing is what really disturbs me.

Comment

Unlynch Vitor

Lynch Kaiser
                    It was before the game thread was posted, if you want to know the specifics of the PM - I remember them, but deleted it in a PO'd rage when I got Chg's PM.

Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    There is no ontopic the first day1.
                    that lynch XY bull**** is nothing else than goofing around.

Last Game I was at seminar ( 8am to 1 pm :P) and had vacation
                    Really, on Day 1 all you can do is accuse and reaction gauge.

But...but...but... I thought you like me

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

But...but...but... I thought you like me
                      I do my aryan brother. I will remove you from the List and put Eli on it ?

Comment

I do my aryan brother. I will remove you from the List and put Eli on it ?
                        Now I can get behind that!

ARYAN PRIDE

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          You guys wanna lynch Kaiser?
                          Absolutely I always want to lynch the Kaiser. This game is no different.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          There is literally nothing there worth reading.
                          Pretty much. The RNG was particularly pointless.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          why be canadian when you can be american? watch out we'll turn out the lights
                          "No one likes the dark" - Robin

Originally posted by Tango View Post
                          I m down with lynching anyone from the Top 5 Posters.

Off to work. Be back in hopefully 10 hours
                          I'm down with this. It will stop me having to read 500+ posts every time I could back here.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Im back who missed me
                          Always CMD Bro.

Also to keep with tradition Lynch Kaiser.

Comment

• I was behind lynching Kaiser or Eli before the game started. Both have seemed pretty ****y since the end of last game and in the sign up thread. I don't really care which one.

Let's also remember we have a lot of stupid people playing this game. Remember day 2 or so last game when we had two town people investigate/role block or something another town and they were the top two suspects? I've seen a lot of what I consider stupid posts so far, but I'm tending to believe they just suck at this game/defending themselves/others rather than be scum.
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Unlynch Vitor

Lynch Kaiser
                              And it's **** like this that we lynched Vitor last game. Why did we lynch Vitor? Because we let emotions get the best of us, we had no knowledge of him being scum. You guys need to stop letting your emotions get in the way of your gameplay. Bringing emotions in from past games is how the town (or forum in this case) get themselves in trouble early (we lost the doctor last game, somebody I sure could have used on night 4). Everybody said "Haha we lynched Vitor" and then when the town really needed a protector there was nobody there. Hyper was right when his introduction said "preconceptions have been the downfall of humans" and it relates directly to how the town (or forum in this case again) have played Mafia.

I'm not going to explain why I did the troll posting but it served a purpose. That purpose was not just to troll people although I had to make it look that way at the time. People also need to realize that they lose leverage when they post things publicly. The greatest example I can think of would be in Poena when somebody said that they were going to speed lynch in order to get role-claims from people. What happened? No more speed lynching and no more role-claims happened that day. The only people who gain anything from posting stuff in the thread that would be considered good are scum because they are trying to persuade the people not to vote for them.

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
                                Vitor - 1 - Hyperborean
                                Carling - 1 - Ckane138
                                No Lynch - 2 - vikingfan173, Taylor091
                                The Kaiser - 4 - The Prodigy, Vitor, pheltzbahr, mdb17
                                EllijayFalconsfan - 4 - Sitisfit, broncofan7, chicagojay, SwAg Dynasty

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X