This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    His name is Jr. Pheltz. Show some respect.
    For who? I'm going back to that T.O thread on the main forum lol
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by simonds View Post
      hahaha **** off
      simonds!!!
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
        Hahaha **** off
        Hahahahahahahaha!

Simonds! We miss you!
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• In case we don't get to talk at night again, can you guys PLEASE get your PM's in before 24 hours.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• this better be some good writing
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Day Five

-----------------

"JOE"

"The Legend continues!!"

"LOL you guys too kind"

"So, um, that Vitor fellow..."

"Yeah man, either him or JLash."

"They pretty much totally contradicted each other."

"(articulate, sensible defense)" - JLash

"(What the hell are you saying?")"- Vitor

"Vitor it is!"

The forum approaches Vitor. They get on him for his beleaguered English deficiencies. They tell him that the Steelers are a bunch of thugs and criminals. They tell him that, as a Brazilian, he has no place on a football forum and should instead seek out a futbol forum. Vitor tries to defend himself, and his WF brethren merely laugh at his spelling and grammar woes.

Vitor takes their words to heart. He goes out and takes extra curricular English classes, 5 hours a day for 4 years, and has a successful career as a blog writer for ESPN Pittsburgh.

lulz jk he gets deported

Vitor is dead. He was Vbsiena, The Studmuffin, Cherepinsky-Aligned.

-----------------

We're making progress on our technical difficulties, but we aren't there yet. We must again shut it down for the next 24 hours. There will be no talking during the Night Phase, as the Game Thread and Discussion Thread will be locked immediately after this post.

-----------------

It is now Night Five. Send in your PMs to me and Chg91. You have twenty-four hours.
              Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 01-19-2012, 07:22 PM.
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                this better be some good writing
                Or else what?
                sigpic

Comment

• Unlocking temporarily to update OP. Post ---> modkill

Comment

• Night Five

------------------

Taylor091 is just doing his thing. Whatever that thing is. I’m not totally sure. But he’s doing it. Suddenly, he gets an important-looking message.

Taylor091, or should we say, VIKINGFAN173?

“What in the fuck?” Taylor thinks. But he goes on, intrigued by the nonsensicality of this apparent accusation.

TAYLOR091,” the message reads, “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? NO, REALLY, WHO ARE YOU? YOU BARELY POST ANYWHERE, AND YET YOU DEEM YOURSELF WORTHY OF SUCH SACRED FORUM CEREMONIES AS THE CMD AND THE BIZZARO LEAGUE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

At this point, Taylor is thinking, “Well, I can post more, I guess,” but as he continued to read he realized he did not have an option.

“BUT WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR LIES, VIKINGFAN173. YES. VIKINGFAN. STOP BEING SO PARANOID. DO AWAY WITH THE INFERIORITY COMPLEX. THE WORLD IS NOT OUT TO GET THE VIKINGS. AND STOP GETTING SO BUTTHURT WHEN PEOPLE SUGGEST DERRICK ROSE ISN’T GOD’S GIFT TO THE POINT GUARD POSITION. MEET BAN-HAMMER.”

Taylor knows what’s coming. He’s well aware of what happened to Cicero. All he can do is close his eyes and pray.

But God was not there for him this time.

He’s knocked against his own wall by a massive, possessed hammer, and when he wakes, his desktop has been destroyed.

He determines that Walterfootball was not his calling, and goes on to serve as a preacher.

Taylor091 is dead. He was Vikingfan173, The Devout Christian, Forum-Aligned.

------------------

SanchoPanza is chilling out in his New Zealand crib. Attached to his computer, he’s simultaneously making posts on Walterfootball every 5 seconds AND reading every single other post that others make.

Attached to his computer, he doesn’t hear his back door open.

Sancho has finally made a career accomplishment- a two sentence post. It took him quite some time to do this. He even had to move his right hand from the computer mouse, breaking up a 2 ½ year relationship between the two.

As he goes back to the mouse to click “Post”, the mouse isn’t there. He looks up, and a man dressed in all black has the mouse and its cut-off cord in one hand, knife in the other.

“Why did you take that?”

“Never return to Walterfootball, you postwhoring freak.”

“Hey, now.”

“Do you understand?”

“I don’t know.”

“Can you say something of substance?”

“Maybe.”

“God. Just don’t go back onto the Walterfootball forums, or I’ll have to kill you.”

“Hmm, worth debating.”

“Seriously? You’d rather die than have to stop posting? Are you retarded?”

“Lol BURN

“Wait, how did you do that?”

“What?”

“How did you turn the word burn red?”

“color=red then /color”

“But this is an actual conversation! Not a freaking internet conversation. What the hell???”

“Lol idk”

“Just don’t go back onto Walterfootball,” the masked man says, as he cuts all of Sancho’s internet cords and takes his phone, “or you’re dead, homey.”

“Ok.”

The masked man leaves. Sancho goes and lays on his bed. After an hour of not posting, Sancho spontaneously combusts.

SanchoPanza is dead. He was Joey Potter, Mr. Fantastic, Forum-Aligned

------------------

IBleedMidnightGreen is at home, reading the bible at the most absurd hours of the nights. He hasn’t slept in weeks. He’s been through a lot lately, and only his faith is keeping him going.

Suddenly, he hears the door open. His heart sinks. Futilely, he turns out the lights in his room and hides in his closet, but he knows what’s coming.

“Miss me, you son of a bitch?”

IBMG has the sense not to answer, but it doesn’t matter.

“So we gonna do this the hard way? Good. I like the hard way.”

A massive, dark figure enters IBMG’s room, and immediately opens his closet door, finding him in a fetal position.

“You just make this too easy,” he says, as IBMG begins to cry.

The man picks IBMG up and throws him against the wall. IBMG tries to run, only to be chased down and tackled. He tries to scream, only to be strangled. He takes a hard punch to the face and kick to the chest, and submits.

The man throws IBMG, who’s bleeding internally and bawling uncontrollably, onto his bed, strips him, and repeatedly thrusts his cock in and out of IBMG’s ass.

He does this for as long as twenty minutes, occasionally giving IBMG a good punch when he flails too hard. Eventually he gets bored, and leaves a physically and emotionally destroyed IBMG laying on the ground as he begins to leave.

IBMG has the strength to ask him a few things before he goes.

“W… Why?”

“Why? God dammit Charlie, your mocks are fucking awful. Give us a freaking quarterback.”

“B… but-“

“NO BUTS. Except my dick in yours. Lulz.”

“What… can… I do…?”

“What? I just told you, give us a quarterback.”

“Will… you stop?”

“Raping you? Hell nah. The damage is done.”

“What… can I do… to make… you.. stop?”

“Never go back to Walterfootball.com.”

IBMG submits.

IBleedMidnightGreen is dead. He was Charlie Campbell, The Scout, Forum-Aligned

------------------

It is now Day Six. With 21 alive, it’s 11 to lynch.
                    Last edited by Chg91; 01-20-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• **** they took out 3 of us!

Comment

• So we can talk now?

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• HOLY HELL 3 KILLS! All successful and all forum, goddamn.

Comment

• God ****ing dammit.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• I love it lol...skipped over the final two, but I have got to say what was bugging me to say the entire time the thread was close

Vitor was scum, good job everyone, but that points exactly to CJ...did he lie about his investigation??? it is entirely possible, in order not to expose his friends, he came to the aid of vitor multiple times...he also said he is mcnulty, well what do you know cherpinky aligned so are siena and mcnulty connected? I think they are and that CJ is scum trying to become an ally to sway us

lynch chicagojay
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• ill be back in about two hours btw
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X