This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Im the only one still concerned about Kaiser?

Putting our "rivalry" aside, surely someone in this game is going to be the Run Derp troll. Sounds like it could be Kaiser.
    The Run-Derp character should have the ability to create many ****ty Mafia threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      WIFOM?
      wtf is that? is it just something I dont know, or could it be something that he has to post in a village/forum-idiot-kinda role? he already said that his trollmessage was a kind of requirement

I'm not going to explain why I did the troll posting but it served a purpose. That purpose was not just to troll people although I had to make it look that way at the time.

oh and some of you guys are in need of a little humbleness. you may feel like you're the smartest kid on the block, but let me assure you, that you are not. I already noticed it on vitor's typing mistakes and it pissed me off. Anyone who bashed him about it, should try to type with the same quality in portuguese, or any other language that isnt english /rant

Comment

• Yeaaaaah Go Rednose.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          No Lynching is for pussies. Step up and kill people.
          Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          The Run-Derp character should have the ability to create many ****ty Mafia threads.
          Why is this bitch still posting here?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
            The rules have been completely thrown out for the most part, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody was checking Who's Online.

Although technically it doesn't say outsiders aren't allowed to post.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
              This worked out well. Since I can't die, I can post until the end.

Comment

The rules have been completely thrown out for the most part.
                When did this happen?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  When did this happen?
                  Sarcasm bro...I forgot to post the white text after that sentence so I just waited until somebody quoted it so I could respond.

Comment

Sarcasm bro...I forgot to post the white text after that sentence so I just waited until somebody quoted it so I could respond.
                    Yeah. You do it wrong.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Aw thanks man Commonwealth Alliance! Ill get the tea....

I like nice Joe better

My contributions are:
                      Lets all white text to mess with Egg Shen
                      Cicero has to be me, hes not mentioned Excel sheets/taking notes before this game, and i know Chg has used it to 'mock' me before
                      If this is true, I would speculate you are town or possibly some sort of foreigner alignment.

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                      It'll work if I put the time in, I have no doubt about that. I just don't know if I will put forth the full effort to make it work. I have software that will do all of the data entry for me. Building an algorithm to find patterns is what is going to take time. I'd say I'll get tired of it and stop, but you never know. If I die, so be it. People take this game too seriously, and I'm just in it to have fun. I could give a sh1t if I win. It would be kind of funny if there were a couple different killers like last game and they both targeted me on night one.
                      I'm interested.

Originally posted by Carling View Post
                      I'd let you live simply because I want to see where it goes, of course this could all be an elaborate ruse and you could actually be mafia feigning to be looking for scum. I'm onto you! (obligatory white text)
                      Nice use of ruse.

Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                      wtf is that? is it just something I dont know, or could it be something that he has to post in a village/forum-idiot-kinda role? he already said that his trollmessage was a kind of requirement

oh and some of you guys are in need of a little humbleness. you may feel like you're the smartest kid on the block, but let me assure you, that you are not. I already noticed it on vitor's typing mistakes and it pissed me off. Anyone who bashed him about it, should try to type with the same quality in portuguese, or any other language that isnt english /rant
                      Boom roasted.

I will inevitably ninja edit a post when I notice a spelling or grammar error.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                        If this is true, I would speculate you are town or possibly some sort of foreigner alignment.

I'm interested.

Nice use of ruse.

Boom roasted.

I will inevitably ninja edit a post when I notice a spelling or grammar error.
                        I was actually thinking the same thing on the first thing. There might be a non United States faction.
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                          8. NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You’re also out of the tag editing. As such, purposeful dead posting or tagging will be a temp ban, and penalties will be more severe if you post anything related to the game.
                          9. Do not check the "Who's Online" list on this board at any time while you are playing the game.
                          10. Do not post a screen shot of any PM related to the game.
                          11. Also no filthy Buffalo hookers, scunts, scig scags or scallywops allowed.
                          Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          This worked out well. Since I can't die, I can post until the end.
                          11 is pretty self explanatory.

Comment

• NO EDITING POSTS. Neither Chg nor I saw the ninja-edit, so we can't punish him for it. But no more. If you have to cheat on a stupid online forum game, then you're a fucking fag.

Leelee and other outsiders can post in here so long as it's not excessive and there's no game spoiling. Should the former become true, I expect mods to delete the posts, and should the latter become true, I expect the spoilers to receive a temporary ban.

From now on, I'll be keeping a closer eye on the Who's Online list. There's a zero-tolerance policy for that infraction. Anyone seen checking the list will be automatically modkilled and flagged for future games.
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              NO EDITING POSTS. Neither Chg nor I saw the ninja-edit, so we can't punish him for it. But no more. If you have to cheat on a stupid online forum game, then you're a fucking fag.

Leelee and other outsiders can post in here so long as it's not excessive and there's no game spoiling. Should the former become true, I expect mods to delete the posts, and should the latter become true, I expect the spoilers to receive a temporary ban.

From now on, I'll be keeping a closer eye on the Who's Online list. There's a zero-tolerance policy for that infraction. Anyone seen checking the list will be automatically modkilled and flagged for future games.
                              hell yeah laying down the law! the outsiders could get real annoying though when it gets down to fewer people.
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                hell yeah laying down the law! the outsiders could get real annoying though when it gets down to fewer people.
                                For sure. Right now it doesn't matter, but pretty soon they won't be allowed to post. I'll make a judgment call on when that is.

I'd feel like a hypocrite banning her now, since I've posted in games where I haven't played (usually to point out something funny or stupid). But she'll be gone sooner or later.
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                                X