This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    We need to get rid of the serial killer now so we can keep forum-aligned people around later. The Serial killer could get 4-5 more people before the game ends, meaning that by lynching the SK then we could prolong the game 2 more days phases.
    He could also take out scum though.

Comment

We need to get rid of the serial killer now so we can keep forum-aligned people around later. The Serial killer could get 4-5 more people before the game ends, meaning that by lynching the SK then we could prolong the game 2 more days phases.
      Kind of hard to kill when you're role-blocked.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      He could also take out scum though.
      No, don't start this again.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

No, don't start this again.
        Lol. Im not saying to convert him to a "friendly SK", just that its not guaranteed he would only be killing town.

Comment

So who are you suggesting we lynch?

Comment

• I'm with the wait and see/block/protect scenario with mdb as suspected SK.

Lynch CJay
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

So who are you suggesting we lynch?
              I don't know, but this seems like a mega-waste of one of our few opportunities.

We're probably going to have to end up lynching mdb17 because I defended him now, and, as others have pointed out, anyone I defend or believe I am aligned with.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• so I went back and analyzed CJ's posts
                Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                I'll throw this out there
                Taylor is independent and very quiet.
                Taylor was town
                Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                No I'm forum aligned. I've already said the only thing that your results prove is that people are not what it says. Therefore the last thing you should be trying to prove is that I am Independent. You are going off of your results again which have proven to be wrong
                That's the thing though, I'm trying to figure out my role as it's one of forums power roles if we can understand it. I'm asking these questions because your my only investigation that wasn't troll aligned (and therefore forum). To me there are four options ranked in likeliness

1. You are indy there is no 3rd faction
                2. You are a member of the 3rd faction if they do exist
                3. You are town
                4. You are troll.

If you could just admit to being Indy it would really help the forum.
                Swag or pheltz I can investigate one of you if I want. I don't think we should lynch Vitor because he came up troll (forum) for me but if that is what the forum go for it should clear me
                vitor came up walter-aligned
                Swag, your confusing misinformed and bad town play with scum play on my part. I'm just giving you results. I investigated Vitor because I thought he was a likely lynch candidate and wanted to hopefully find he was scum, I haven't and I'm just trying to be honest
                Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                What about the Cicero investigation?
                That wasn't my investigation. It was given to me by someone (I don't know who)
                I got that Joe was troll aligned.
                Considering who pantherfaninnfl was as a poster I'm not shocked.
                forum
                Okay I'm just going to come out without because I can't let it go another night. I tried to tell swag but he's not saying it for some reason.
                Hyper is troll aligned. I'm the cop
                forum
                I also have an independent, townie and interesting infomation about joe
                who was the townie?

and today's result
                I said pheltz I investigated sancho and was Walter aligned for me

Then i tried Joe again and he was troll.
                forum

as a result we can say that you get every result wrong, combined with too much faith in your ability. So the only time we can pull the trigger is if you get town as result, since the worst case is getting an indy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                  so I went back and analyzed CJ's posts

Taylor was town

vitor came up walter-aligned

forum

forum

who was the townie?

and today's result

forum

as a result we can say that you get every result wrong, combined with too much faith in your ability. So the only time we can pull the trigger is if you get town as result, since the worst case is getting an indy.
                  He used the e-mail investigation on Cicero, got Forum-Aligned.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

as said, if the missing lynch is supposed to be an indication of mdb as SK, it is not 100% convincing, because he could have targeted someone who was protected.
                    I'm not so sure about him being the SK, though. On night 3 I targeted him and got redirected. That was either a huge coincidence or his ability or he was protected by a fraction member
                    any thoughts on this?

Comment

I don't know, but this seems like a mega-waste of one of our few opportunities.

We're probably going to have to end up lynching mdb17 because I defended him now, and, as others have pointed out, anyone I defend or believe I am aligned with.
                      Well if we don't feel good about MDB then let's start throwing out who we believe is either Walter and Troll aligned.

Comment

• Vote Count

JLash - 1 - chicagojay

mdb17 - 5 - EllijayFalconsFan, The Kaiser, vikingfan173. broncofan7, The Prodigy

chicagojay - 1 - pheltzbahr

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch.

Comment

any thoughts on this?
                          You targeted MDB and got redirected?

Comment

• yep

Comment

yep
                              Interesting...

Comment

• ok swagg, my problem with role-blocking the SK is that we pretty much waste an ability to block other people, so in essence we kill off one of our people and who knows maybe three people rolebloack mdb, so that means that we lose that many abilities unless we want them to come out and say who will block mdb, and that isnt an option
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X