This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINJAKILL SWAG

Kidding. You got my PM ? You gonna help a brother out ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
      NINJAKILL SWAG

oh ****, sorry swagg it was a good run while it lasted RIP
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

NINJAKILL SWAG

Boo- *is cut off...clutches chest...falls to ground*

Yeah, I'll take a look at that site and try to find a combo that will work; I doubt creatine is the answer though because stacking that with fat-burners doesn't always work.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        oh ****, sorry swagg it was a good run while it lasted RIP
        *silence... lying on ground, motionless*
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Boo- *is cut off...clutches chest...falls to ground*

Yeah, I'll take a look at that site and try to find a combo that will work; I doubt creatine is the answer though because stacking that with fat-burners doesn't always work.

*silence... lying on ground, motionless*
          I wasnt considering creatine or actually I didnt really understand half of the chemical descriptions they use on their website for what their supplements are doing. I m still trying to read myself into the topic, but I thought I would ask you before I buy wrong stuff.

Comment

• morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
              morning
              wrietup should be posted in about an hour if the mods were being truthful, or ya know...not sleeping
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

morning
                guten morgen der herr !

*oh noes he posted in a different language. SCUM*

Comment

I wasnt considering creatine or actually I didnt really understand half of the chemical descriptions they use on their website for what their supplements are doing. I m still trying to read myself into the topic, but I thought I would ask you before I buy wrong stuff.
                  Creatines are really effective on their own, but when you take them in combination with a fat-burner they somewhat nullify one another. Not entirely, but enough to make the results be less and enough to make you not get your money's worth.

I cycle supplements to avoid the problem and keep my body consistent. Like a month on creatine, a week of fat-burners, month of creatine, etc.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

morning
                    Morning.

Hopefully Chg comes home, drunk out of his mind, and gives an epic drunk write-up.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Creatines are really effective on their own, but when you take them in combination with a fat-burner they somewhat nullify one another. Not entirely, but enough to make the results be less and enough to make you not get your money's worth.

I cycle supplements to avoid the problem and keep my body consistent. Like a month on creatine, a week of fat-burners, month of creatine, etc.
                      Okay that is already good to know. But yeah i still need you to recommend me a fatburner/muscle building supplement(s) from that site b/c I have no clue to which brands are good and with which producs i get good value and which are effective and which aren't

Comment

guten morgen der herr !

*oh noes he posted in a different language. SCUM*
                        only if it was like that...too soon?
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Okay that is already good to know. But yeah i still need you to recommend me a fatburner/muscle building supplement(s) from that site b/c I have no clue to which brands are good and with which producs i get good value and which are effective and which aren't
                          I'll take a look, but I don't know a lot about European brands, so I can't give a recommendation off of personal use or anything, but I can look at the ingredients and tell you what should work and what is overpriced for the contents of it and whatnot.

I don't think the ingredients will be much different than American products, except I won't know brand-names, which isn't that big of a deal.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            only if it was like that...too soon?
                            A world dominated by Germany wouldn't be too bad... As long as...y'know...blonde hair, blue eyes...

But if you're a gay, black, gypsy, Jew...you're kind of F'd.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

A world dominated by Germany wouldn't be too bad... As long as...y'know...blonde hair, blue eyes...

But if you're a gay, black, gypsy, Jew...you're kind of F'd.
                              Blonde hair but no bluesies so I guess im on the chopping block, but whatever Russia would never have fallen
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• haha, stereotypes ftl

Comment

Working...
                                X