Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But you also know you risk scum getting a speed lynch going.

Comment

• lol now im excited for the writeup

Comment

• I really don't think we should lynch md4l. If it is a scum lynch then we get scum revealed to us. Just take our time and don't rush your votes.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Leelee;1203565]lol now im excited for the writeup/QUOTE]

You should always be excited!!

Comment

• Wow, so I'm the top man for the lynch again?

CJ presented us with good info thus far(excluding Pantherfan, who I could def see being troll-aligned). And now he's got sitisfit as Cherepensky aligned. We've only got one thus far, and maybe there's more. I think we should go after him. If CJ is wrong, then he's obvious next lynch.

Lynch SITISFIT

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Kaiser;1203567]
              Originally posted by Leelee View Post
              lol now im excited for the writeup/QUOTE]

You should always be excited!!
              OK that's 3 posts with Quotes Fd'Up by you. Village Idiot fo sho.

Comment

• Also, I'm still after SirA and believe we should lynch him, but that's me being selfish.

I'm willing to help the town in anyway, so I'll still stand by my vote of Sitisfit.

Comment

• Nice timing

Comment

• [QUOTE=miamidolphin4life;1203575]Also, I'm still after SirA and believe we should lynch him, but that's me being selfish.

I'm willing to help the town in anyway, so I'll still stand by my vote of Sitisfit./QUOTE]

Do you have anything on Sit?

Comment

• Cjay has never provider good info. What the hell are you talking about kfc ? And you defend him while he defends you. Yeah i m fine with lynchin any of you 2. And of course cja wants to take his time and wait for his scum friends to get online

Comment

• I've been slow to catch up on the lynch, someone please give me CJ's info.

I remember him getting one of his investigations correct.

Comment

• The Euros should enjoy having power for once. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            I've been slow to catch up on the lynch, someone please give me CJ's info.

I remember him getting one of his investigations correct.
                            Nope.

Hyper - Wrong
                            Joe - Wrong
                            Taylor - Wrong
                            Vitor - Wrong

Completely unbelievable.

Comment

• [QUOTE=SirApurrpos;1203587]Nope.

Hyper - Wrong
                              Joe - Wrong
                              Taylor - Wrong
                              Vitor - Wrong

Completely unbelievable./QUOTE]

He is useless unless he gets a town-aligned result. I'm pretty sure that the scum won't kill him because he is a town liability. That could lead people to either believe that he is a scum member of either faction or the scum want him around because he causes chaos for us. I think we are doing a good thing if we take him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Wow, so I'm the top man for the lynch again?

CJ presented us with good info thus far(excluding Pantherfan, who I could def see being troll-aligned). And now he's got sitisfit as Cherepensky aligned. We've only got one thus far, and maybe there's more. I think we should go after him. If CJ is wrong, then he's obvious next lynch.

Lynch SITISFIT
                                Are you joking?

Comment

Working...
                                X