This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch MD4L

Sorry Swag but can't let them get this BS Cjay lynch off because he is harmless right now.

Comment

• That's 4 for KFC. Write 'er up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
        Lynch MD4L

Sorry Swag but can't let them get this BS Cjay lynch off because he is harmless right now.
        So you and CJ are aligned I see?
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Yeah KFC is lynched !

Comment

• Hopefully he dies this time and is scum. If not we at least didnt get a scum vote go through

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
              So you and CJ are aligned I see?
              Dude what harm is a backwards investigator that no one is listening to?

Why lynch him and not take a shot at getting a power role that's survived 3 kills and has come out saying they can copy other players roles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                Hopefully he dies this time and is scum. If not we at least didnt get a scum vote go through
                Exactly. I don't trust either of MD4L or Kaiser. Now adding PSU to that list.

Comment

• Alright so you guys have finally hit me.

Assuredly so, now im officially gone. I guess I'm offically "BANNED" from the site

Comment

• Was wondering who I'd drop it on tonight.

Comment

Why lynch him and not take a shot at getting a power role that's survived 3 kills and has come out saying they can copy other players roles?

That, and what nobody realizes is MD4L is an f'ing liar.

Comment

• yo KFC, stop posting.

Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 4 - pheltzbahr, SirApurrpos, Tango, Rednose
                          chicagojay - 3 - The Kaiser, PSUShenanignas, miamidolphin4life

MIAMIDOLPHIN4LIFE HAS BEEN LYNCHED. WRITEUP IS INCOMING.
                          Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 01-22-2012, 01:01 PM.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                            Exactly. I don't trust either of MD4L or Kaiser. Now adding PSU to that list.
                            No one was listening to MD4L. And we still don't know if CJ is town. At that point, we thought scum might be sacrificing CJ to get a power player or two and it worked. And now somehow he has come up with this excuse that he is just backwards. I was already on your list anyway so go ahead. You come pretending like you run the show when you haven't did jack before this. You fell for the bait big time buddy.
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 4 - pheltzbahr, SirApurrpos, Tango, Rednose
                              chicagojay - 2 - The Kaiser, miamidolphin4life

MIAMIDOLPHIN4LIFE HAS BEEN LYNCHED. WRITEUP IS INCOMING.

You forgot the vote from PSU for Cjay.

Comment

• Call me MC Hammer!

Comment

Working...
                                X