• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    he's clutch though LOL, there is something wrong with that picture
    Hyper's a damn genius though lol

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Yeah scum I believe. That or its a really really really stupid play, especially given his role name (no offense Joe).
    I don't know why scum would rather have Joe than Hyper though.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      I'm leaning toward CJ too because he CONTINUES to ignore the fact that Joe could possibly come back as scum.

Then the fact that Joe was a troll in panthersfan

And the fact that Joe was revived over Hyper

...is anyone seeing a pattern.
      Again not intentional. I actually agree with you and have openly questioned Joe throughout

Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      not really a good thing...
      When you've had the game I've had it's the best feeling in the world

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Well Taylor targeted you night 4, and I thought maybe he was the one giving you the anecdotes about roles.
        Hmmm.

Good guess, or you were there... Vitor saying his name kind of pissed me off since he died the next night, but Vitor's proclamation that he was not the follower as he was dying makes me lean toward believing you.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

Because if Hyper was revived, he probably just would of been revived as town. They may have had a stipulation that if so and so dies, you can revive him as scum. It fits the role name but maybe I'm just over thinking it.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            That's kinda what I was thinking. You get a hit on CJ, then Joe's ass is grass.
            and if CJ is scum anyone he got a town result could also be questioned, hell anything he said

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

I know how good Hyper is, believe me. He is the best town mafia player, hes not that good as scum though.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
              Well Taylor targeted you night 4, and I thought maybe he was the one giving you the anecdotes about roles.
              And IBMG targeted you the night he died, night 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                Night 1 - hyper - troll - forum
                Night 2 - Taylor - Indy - forum
                Night 3 - Joe - troll - forum
                Night 3 (email) - Cicero - forum - forum
                Night 4 - Vitor - troll - Walter
                Night 5 - sancho - Walter - forum (I think)
                Night 6 - Joe - troll - forum
                Night 7 - sit - Walter - ???
                Night 8 - clov - forum - forum

My first correct result, **** yeah.
                I just find it too strange that 7 of the 8 people CJ has targeted are dead. The one person who is alive, Sitisfit, is widely regarded as being very scummy. Seems to perfect that Sit would get a "Walter" investigation, to try and lead us to think that he is actually the opposite.

I also think that its pretty coincidental that the first correct result CJ claims to have happened on the same night that person died. Meaning it would be incredibly easy for CJ to claim he investigated him, when he really didnt.

Lynch CJay

Comment

• By the way I'm not trying to defend myself. I'm resigned to been lynched. At least then forum can focus on other people, even if they do lose one of their own. Plus it's going to be funny when everyone posts how badly i played when I come up forum.

Comment

• This is a BOLD statement:

I'm guessing we are going with ChicagoJay then. This whole BF7-JLash situation needs some looking into though. I just don't see how a protection role would allow somebody to be role-blocked. If it's a protection role then the person being protected is not effected by any ability used on them.

Lynch ChicagoJay

Comment

By the way I'm not trying to defend myself. I'm resigned to been lynched. At least then forum can focus on other people, even if they do lose one of their own. Plus it's going to be funny when everyone posts how badly i played when I come up forum.
                      The problem I have is that you pushed so hard to get Hyper lynched saying "please believe me guys" having already seen some of your results being untrue.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        I know how good Hyper is, believe me. He is the best town mafia player, hes not that good as scum though.
                        lolwat?

Take away Who's Online Gate *looks pointedly toward you know who* and Mafia coast to a victory in Mafia II.

He owned the Town and trolled them epically in the waning days in Poena Aevum.

Hyper is an all-around great player.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• I'm going to lynch CJay. I just think we can get a lot of answers through his alignment and role name.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

By the way I'm not trying to defend myself. I'm resigned to been lynched. At least then forum can focus on other people, even if they do lose one of their own. Plus it's going to be funny when everyone posts how badly i played when I come up forum.
                            this could be your defense as easily if you were scum, how is it your role is total and utter ****? explain that
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              I just find it too strange that 7 of the 8 people CJ has targeted are dead. The one person who is alive, Sitisfit, is widely regarded as being very scummy. Seems to perfect that Sit would get a "Walter" investigation, to try and lead us to think that he is actually the opposite.

I also think that its pretty coincidental that the first correct result CJ claims to have happened on the same night that person died. Meaning it would be incredibly easy for CJ to claim he investigated him, when he really didnt.

Lynch CJay
                              solid evidence. Don't let me coming up as forum clear sit, he could well be scum.

Comment

• Lynch CJ

Comment

Working...
                                X