Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Still no writeup?

    Comment


    • Honestly, this is ridiculous. We have been waiting for hours today on both the day to begin and now a writeup. I'm starting to really get pissed off about this.

      Comment


      • well Tango said his role was vanilla, so maybe he can only stop a lynch once and that's it, then we have to lynch someone else, so I agree with sit, he has been rather suspicious

        unlynch ChicagoGay

        lynch Sitisfit
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          well Tango said his role was vanilla, so maybe he can only stop a lynch once and that's it, then we have to lynch someone else, so I agree with sit, he has been rather suspicious

          unlynch ChicagoGay

          lynch Sitisfit
          How about this before we get ahead of ourselves:

          Mods, can we get a vote count please?
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            How about this before we get ahead of ourselves:

            Mods, can we get a vote count please?
            It doesn't matter, they aren't online.

            Comment


            • Still nothing has happened? The fuck. I'm outta here


              Vampbro for eternity

              Comment


              • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                Still nothing has happened? The fuck. I'm outta here
                Yep. Pretty dumb.

                Comment


                • And tango wont even tell us what his ability does. This is weak.

                  Comment


                  • how dare they have lives outside of WF
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      And tango wont even tell us what his ability does. This is weak.
                      Yea he could've at least told us what was actually going on.

                      Comment


                      • Just to clear my role, I can protect against death, not butt rapes.
                        TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Yea he could've at least told us what was actually going on.
                          Yup, ****s annoying. I wanna know if I still have to care about this.

                          I think we should go after someone like The Prodigy, Kaiser or Shenanigans. Those guys all jumped on the lynching CJay at the end (along with MD4L), maybe cause they realized they had enough to lynch him. And afaik we don't really have any information on them
                          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                          Team CKane

                          Comment


                          • I can't believe Chg didn't show up...

                            Anyway, the day ended with Tango's veto. Lemme do a vote count.
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              I can't believe Chg didn't show up...

                              Anyway, the day ended with Tango's veto. Lemme do a vote count.
                              He's 21 now, he does what he wants.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                                Just to clear my role, I can protect against death, not butt rapes.
                                Did you know that beforehand or you're just guessing?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X