X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    More importantly, who's Batman?
    Forgot IRs role was called The Dark Knight.
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      And VF, to answer your question, this is why I retract my vote when people use in-thread abilities.
      well with CJ getting that many votes it did not matter much
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        why you wanna know? I am not against lynching yourself
        Go ahead and lynch me. You are going to lose another forum-aligned member if you do.

Comment

• so Eli and SirA were working together, damn that sucks...that was a good pair
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten the e-mail investigation recently? We still don't know if that person is alive or not anymore.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• So that's why Swag said the person who was giving him the investigation got pissed when he investigated his night 1 target, it was his partner. Am I right in that Swag?

Comment

Just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten the e-mail investigation recently? We still don't know if that person is alive or not anymore.
                so that was not CJ that was giving those?
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  So that's why Swag said the person who was giving him the investigation got pissed when he investigated his night 1 target, it was his partner. Am I right in that Swag?
                  Well, my FWD'd message back gave my investigation results (SirA, Forum-Aligned), reasoning behind it, suspicions on people and who I would not give the ability to (Link, mdb17, Nasmatic, Eli, and Vitor - I think this is correct), and then I apologized if they were one of those people or SirA.

Now that it looks like they were an investigation duo, I feel like SirA had the e-mail ability and I pissed him off by investigating him lol
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

so that was not CJ that was giving those?
                    No. CJ received the e-mail once and investigated Cicero as Forum. I received it once and investigated SirA as Forum... So we don't know who else has received it at all.
                    ^
                    I know CJ actually received that e-mail because there was no mention of it in the thread beforehand... So I don't know what to make of this situation.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

he was trying to get us to lynch sitisfit, so do not blame him...blame guru more
                      Still doesn't condone the fact he pulled some shenanigans, didn't explain it and then left. I get that its late over there, but geez.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                        More importantly, who's Batman?
                        Why, wanna figure out another Forum?
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

And VF, to answer your question, this is why I retract my vote when people use in-thread abilities.
                          How does that matter? Once an ability is used or lynch # is achieved, has there ever been an instance where it doesn't freeze the votes? I remember the first (or maybe 2nd) day when you guys all unvoted when something went down...Kaiser maybe? I laughed, it doesn't work that way.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

No. CJ received the e-mail once and investigated Cicero as Forum. I received it once and investigated SirA as Forum... So we don't know who else has received it at all.
                            ^
                            I know CJ actually received that e-mail because there was no mention of it in the thread beforehand... So I don't know what to make of this situation.
                            This was revealed by CJ after Cicero was already dead, so...
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              How does that matter? Once an ability is used or lynch # is achieved, has there ever been an instance where it doesn't freeze the votes? I remember the first (or maybe 2nd) day when you guys all unvoted when something went down...Kaiser maybe? I laughed, it doesn't work that way.
                              I've played 3 games where it makes a difference:

1.) Everyone who doesn't unvote loses their vote the next day.
                              2.) Half the people who don't unvote get role-blocked.
                              3.) One of the voters is killed at random.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                This was revealed by CJ after Cicero was already dead, so...
                                But, the e-mail ability was not known to the thread until he brought it up.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X