Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL You guys have done a good jobe with theses past Lynchs. I wish you guys would wait for me to wake up or get cuaght up at work so I can see whats going on. I seen Someone I think PSU said once being revived I have not been active. Well the game has not been that active. I'm not gonna talk to myself. I think the game last night died down at Midnight. I kept checking in but nothing was happening.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I've played 3 games where it makes a difference:

1.) Everyone who doesn't unvote loses their vote the next day.
      2.) Half the people who don't unvote get role-blocked.
      3.) One of the voters is killed at random.
      All right, well then I stand corrected. I guess I wasn't in those games. Seems silly in this instance, especially when your vote didn't do anything b/c CJay was already voted up. Just looked like hedging on your part.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        All right, well then I stand corrected. I guess I wasn't in those games. Seems silly in this instance, especially when your vote didn't do anything b/c CJay was already voted up. Just looked like hedging on your part.
        They were not on this forum, so if you were involved in those I would be amazed that we both made it into the same game lol
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

But, the e-mail ability was not known to the thread until he brought it up.
          You saying you didn't reveal that the Link info was sent to you in that manner before CJay revealed that?
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

They were not on this forum, so if you were involved in those I would be amazed that we both made it into the same game lol
            Yea I was gonna say I've been in every game and hadn't seen any of those.

Comment

You saying you didn't reveal that the Link info was sent to you in that manner before CJay revealed that?
              No, but CJ may have interpreted it that way I suppose.

What I received was a message saying Link was the Scourge of the Forums, but what CJ revealed was the e-mail ability that reveals alignment (that I also received on Night 1) and I made no mention of it prior to CJ bringing it up.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                LOL You guys have done a good jobe with theses past Lynchs. I wish you guys would wait for me to wake up or get cuaght up at work so I can see whats going on. I seen Someone I think PSU said once being revived I have not been active. Well the game has not been that active. I'm not gonna talk to myself. I think the game last night died down at Midnight. I kept checking in but nothing was happening.
                LOL Isaid Jobe istead of Job

Comment

I'm on a roll istead instead of instead

Comment

Good jobe buddy.

Comment

LOL You guys have done a good jobe with theses past Lynchs. I wish you guys would wait for me to wake up or get cuaght up at work so I can see whats going on. I seen Someone I think PSU said once being revived I have not been active. Well the game has not been that active. I'm not gonna talk to myself. I think the game last night died down at Midnight. I kept checking in but nothing was happening.
                      You all caught up on the thread? Would like to hear your theories.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

You all caught up on the thread? Would like to hear your theories.
                        On what or who?

Comment

No, but CJ may have interpreted it that way I suppose.

What I received was a message saying Link was the Scourge of the Forums, but what CJ revealed was the e-mail ability that reveals alignment (that I also received on Night 1) and I made no mention of it prior to CJ bringing it up.
                          What's your feelings on CJay right now?
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Oh god damn it. Not only did we lose another forum member, but now we have MORE suspects? (in Tango, Guru, and Sitsfit)? And CJ for that matter again. Seriously what the **** is going on.
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

On what or who?
                              On anything. You seem so sure of yourself and how we've all fucked this up. Maybe you can share some wisdom.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

What's your feelings on CJay right now?
                                I still think Chg made McNulty a tardmuffin to make fun of him, but getting Clovdyx's alignment correct...disconcerting.

I don't have a strong enough conviction on that ^ though, so I won't be defending him.

Don't know what to believe at the moment, I wouldn't be shocked at all if he showed up as Cherepinsky (his defense of Vitor as you pointed out lends me to this thinking), but I also wouldn't be overly stunned if he showed up as Forum and just had a bastard role.

At the moment, we're kind of getting pushed into lynching him because if we don't, it potentially plays directly into an awesome scum play.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X