X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

chicagojay - 3 - The Kaiser, JoeLegend, vikingfan173
    The Kaiser - 2 - SwAg Dynasty, broncofan7

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I almost find this comical.

The day I push to lynch Kaiser, his Village Idiot role is done.

Proceeds to say he thinks I am Forum-Aligned, but then makes an attempt to portray CJ and I as aligned.
      ^
      Then votes for CJ because my thinking is flawed by coincidences.

If you guys want to vote CJ, I'll let you guys take it from here and just follow the group because I'm retarded.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I like where this is going.

"You're scum because you're alive"

JLash can watch me every night if you want.

If there is a role-blocker that hasn't been role-blocking a killer, they can role-block me.

Oh, and:

What do you think my alignment is?

I accused Vitor on Day 1 with Hyper after pulling his name on a random draw...

I gave Link.

I brought attention to NLights 1st.

So let's check Troll-Aligned off the list, along with Cherepinsky.

I defended Hyperborean, where you voted for him (you sure your reads on players is that great?).

So if I were a betting man, I would place myself on the Forum-Aligned side of things.
        That's a great post. What's the beef with Rednose?
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          That's a great post. What's the beef with Rednose?
          A player that has mostly gone without notice, I gave a disclaimer for putting him there in my last suspect list prior to restating it there.

It was something along the lines of he hasn't done anything specific to warrant my attention, but I put him on because he is avoiding attention because he posts at different hours than the rest of us.

Sitisfit - Playing like Mafia II

Kaiser - Well... Yeah.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

A player that has mostly gone without notice, I gave a disclaimer for putting him there in my last suspect list prior to restating it there.

It was something along the lines of he hasn't done anything specific to warrant my attention, but I put him on because he is avoiding attention because he posts at different hours than the rest of us.

Sitisfit - Playing like Mafia II

Kaiser - Well... Yeah.
            My take on him is that he pisses me off from time to time, but sees things straight mostly. Euro vote overnight is going to be interesting.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                People definitely won't lynch me if I continue to act retarded because it's too obvious.
                I'll try that in a future game, sounds easy.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Lynch Kaiser.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Lynch Kaiser.
                    lol why am I not surprised at this? That's all you do is try to lynch me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      Lynch Kaiser.
                      Why?
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Kind of leaning towards unlynching kaiser and lynching CJ.

Once the "obvious" lynch is gone, people will shift attention to others...and hopefully Kaiser.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Kind of leaning towards unlynching kaiser and lynching CJ.

Once the "obvious" lynch is gone, people will shift attention to others...and hopefully Kaiser.
                          You should probably just unlynch and listen.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

You should probably just unlynch and listen.
                            To what?

Unlynch Kaiser

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

To what?

Unlynch Kaiser
                              Dunno, don't rush out Day stages is all I'm saying.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Why?
                                Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                lol why am I not surprised at this? That's all you do is try to lynch me.
                                I have always wanted to vote for Kaiser. My first post in this thread was "You guys want to lynch Kaiser?"
                                He has done nothing but make me want to lynch him even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X