Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    You are a true hero for the Town.
    Never said that. Just knew that he wasnt lying b/c of past mafia games. But hey who am I talking to.

    btw, still catching up.

    Comment


    • **** you Chg, what the **** type of role is that
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I agree.
        I agree with this

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
          I agree with this
          I disagree.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tango View Post
            What Pm's ?
            The question you've been avoiding.

            Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Same question to you:

            CJay had been on everyone's radar for 3 days at that point, I hardly think we had nothing. He had proven to be the cause of a Forum aligned player's death (who was also very highly thought of for his Mafia playing ability) while deflecting away from Vitor's lynch. His investigations had proven to be innacurate and without pattern. What was so scummy about Sit's play to that point that outweighed that?
            Originally posted by Tango View Post
            Because I had the role already that CJay is claiming to have, and kow how frustrated he must feel. Sit also had not participated much, but apparently was active enough to get his PM's in. Also his random popins and suspecting people seemed scummy to me. Also looking back how the votes for Cjay piled up I doubt that it was a normal town lynch.
            Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Who did Sit suspect and how do you know he got his PMs in? How do you know that he sends PMs?
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Where was Clyde during that whole day phase? I saw him in Blah but he never posted in here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                The question you've been avoiding.
                I already answered that. I m assuming this because he had not been modkilled and if he would not have used his ability he would have gotten modkilled.
                But that does not matter. Your whole theorie or at least the part you posted is wrong.

                You were really pushing to get the lynch on CJay going, and me and a bit on Guru.
                You successfully killed a Townie CJay, so I hope you are more careful now.

                If I were scum why would I have vetoed the CJay lynch ? I have stated multiple times, that I can relate to his role and therefore believed him. Him coming up Forum as I expected shows that I m right.

                I would expect a rushed lynch coming out of this Night and its probable that they will try to frame me, kill me or silence me in the coming stages. I have more on this theory, but again, its not all concrete for me and future actions could be adjusted to thwart, so I'll keep that to myself. This is a lot to chew on, but I beg the Forum to give it some thought, think logically of the actions and not rush a lynch coming out of this night stage. Think of all the possibilities of who to lynch after this stage based on this theory, and the Cherpinsky people will not be able to account for all the possibilities.
                You said, there is more to your theorie.

                Cjay is town. And I am too. So how does your theorie change ? Anything left ?
                Isnt it supicious that PSU is on the suspect list of many and is not at all paying attention to that and just going around suspecting people aggresively ?

                And Vkingfan is still alive too. He wanted Cjay lynched 2 days ago.

                And kaiser, I have no clue what to think of him

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  Ahh Tango scre you, you vetoed Cjays lynch, you are so dumb.

                  **** you all.


                  PSU =Suspect Number 1

                  Fine, even though I'm not the one who started it, I will take full responsibility of that death going wrong. But that doesn't prove **** with you.

                  CJ's death was inevitable. All that did was make it look like you were town prolonging it one day to save face. So either you are scum (which is less likely now) or you're legally ****ing retarded.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    I already answered that. I m assuming this because he had not been modkilled and if he would not have used his ability he would have gotten modkilled.
                    But that does not matter.
                    I don't understand this answer. Why would Sit be modkilled? And no, you've never answered the question of "How did you know Sit sent in his PMs or know that he did send in PMs."

                    We'll see about the theory, I have a feeling CJay isn't going to be listed as Forum-Aligned for very long.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tango View Post

                      Isnt it supicious that PSU is on the suspect list of many and is not at all paying attention to that and just going around suspecting people aggresively ?
                      Sitsfit was the first person to put me on his list, which you eventually decided to copy because you ran out of an arguement. Then Guru added me to his. So yeah I'm on MANY peoples list. Says the person who keeps ignoring Pheltz and my post a few hours ago.
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        I don't understand this answer. Why would Sit be modkilled? And no, you've never answered the question of "How did you know Sit sent in his PMs or know that he did send in PMs."

                        We'll see about the theory, I have a feeling CJay isn't going to be listed as Forum-Aligned for very long.
                        Forget it, I understand what you're saying. Kind of a silly train of thought considering he wasn't inactive in the thread and no one has ever been modkilled for inactivity (that I know of) or not sending in PMs.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                        Comment


                        • Hay guise, I just found out that I have 0 brain cells.

                          Comment


                          • Lots of people wanted CJ lynched days ago Tango. I wanted him lynched when he said "Guys, please trust me Hyper is scum" after he'd already seen his results were faulty with Joe. Back then, I thought he could've been scum who was using faulty results as an excuse to lead a lynch on a solid player. Then things got weird with him essentially giving up and voting himself. Add to that the lynches getting stopped twice. It was suspcious, it's not like people just picked his name out of a hat.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              Lots of people wanted CJ lynched days ago Tango. I wanted him lynched when he said "Guys, please trust me Hyper is scum" after he'd already seen his results were faulty with Joe. Back then, I thought he could've been scum who was using faulty results as an excuse to lead a lynch on a solid player. Then things got weird with him essentially giving up and voting himself. Add to that the lynches getting stopped twice. It was suspcious, it's not like people just picked his name out of a hat.
                              That's why Tango could still be scum because he was the next lynch anyway so why use it on him? To save face for himself.
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                That's why Tango could still be scum because he was the next lynch anyway so why use it on him? To save face for himself.
                                Tango needs to go honestly. His role reminds me of Deaner's in mafia 1 where he was the leader of the cult but had the governor's ability.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X