X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Eleven

----------------

guru_92 is being is super-chill Swedish self. Watching soccer and rugby in addition to his beloved 49ers, enjoying high quality of living and low population density, hating the other Scandinavian countries, and generally being white, he basically has it made.

Until that day comes.

“GREETINGS, GURU, OR SHOULD WE SAY, MD4L?” reads a private message he receives one day on Walterfootball.com.

“Oh dear, did this prick just call me black?” guru wonders. He reads on.

GURU, WE’RE DONE WITH YOUR EVIL DOINGS. YOU SEEM PRETTY COOL, BUT YOUR FLAWS ARE FAR TOO OVERPOWERING. YOUR SIGNATURE IS UNACCEPTABLE, AND THE 49ERS ARE CRAP. WORST OF ALL, IT”S ALL A RUSE.

“YES, MIAMIDOLPHIN4LIFE, WE KNOW YOUR TRICKS. WE KNOW IT’S REALLY YOU DOWN THERE. AND, GOOD GOD, DO WE EVEN NEED TO LIST THE REASONS TO BAN YOU? YOUR ENGLISH IS TRASH, YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF ANYTHING, YOUR TASTE IN WOMEN IS AWFUL, YOU”RE A RIDICULOUSLY EASY TARGET, YOU’RE A DOLPHIN FAN (SCOURGE OF WALTERFOOTBALL), AND… GOD, THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. I’M BARELY STARTED. MEET BAN HAMMER.”

guru has no idea what this freak is talking about. Him? MD4L? As if. As a European, he’s obviously better than this troll, so he deletes his email and moves on.

As he gets up out of his chair to go to his kitchen and drink, he meets a giant, two-ton, possessed hammer. The hammer vibrates. guru, fluent in Morse code, recognizes its vibrations as, “HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT US. DIE, MOTHERF-“

Before he can make out the last 5 letters, he’s knocked on the head. When he wakes up, he assumes he got mega wasted, and goes and fucks some random chick.

guru_92 is dead. He was Miamidolphin4life, Super Hood Nigga, Forum-Aligned

----------------

It is now Day Twelve. With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• So someone didn't get butt raped tonight?
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Wow, his role was "super hood nigga"? Poor Guru.

Comment

pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• BTW, I followed Prodigy and he targeted no one.

Comment

• finally a writeup that is at a nice time for me
              cool writeup and I loled at the rolename

Comment

• 1. JLash
                2. Broncofan7
                5. Tango
                6. Rednose
                11. The Prodigy
                16. PSUShenanigans
                18. Pheltzbahr
                19. The Kaiser
                21. Sitisfit
                22. SwAg Dynasty
                27. Miamidolphin4life
                29. Vikingfan173
                31. JoeLegend

It goes without saying that we dont have much time to hit scum.

Comment

• so did anyone get any useful results?

Comment

• To anyone who has claimed to have a powerful ability: I think now is the time to come out with it. At this point it appears to be a race against the clock, and it wont take long for the scum to out number us. We need to hit scum this lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      1. JLash
                      2. Broncofan7
                      5. Tango
                      6. Rednose
                      11. The Prodigy
                      16. PSUShenanigans
                      18. Pheltzbahr
                      19. The Kaiser
                      21. Sitisfit
                      22. SwAg Dynasty
                      27. Miamidolphin4life
                      29. Vikingfan173
                      31. JoeLegend

It goes without saying that we dont have much time to hit scum.
                      I'd go kaiser today. I'm not buying his village idiot idiot act for some time now, but we always had other lynch options.
                      By now the only other suspicions I have are sit(gutfeeling) and joe(why was he resurrected?)

Comment

• anyone have anything, the best I can think of is Kaiser, but its not a sure thing by any means because he actually could be nasmatic...
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I have a hard time believing Nas is actually in this game. There are a lot of other good characters out there still who could have roles.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• my list of most supicious are probably Kaiser/Sit/Pheltz/Joe
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I don't know if its nothing, but looking back on the writeups, there is an reoccurence of "frog" with MD4L, Cjay and guru. I may just be reaching at straws to fit my theory, but it did stand out to me.

Day Three: The Emfrogger Strikes Back
                              Day Eleven: Not all frogs go to heaven in CJay's case
                              Night Eleven: Another frog bites the dust

There was nothing in Vitor's writeup or writeup title, so I really don't know if its coincidence or something entirely different.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Alright, so Kaiser:

Bold text on Day 1 about the Forum being down, since then we have had problems with the Forum on several occasions.

^ I know people dislike Kaiser, but he doesn't do stuff like this without a reason.

Looking back, even as early as Day 1, whenever the duo of Vitor and Kaiser started to get some heat, we were always immediately distracted by something else... Day 1: Vitor, Kaiser both getting voted up...MD4L gets lynched; I push Kaiser on Day 3, MD4L is lynched; I start talking about how Kaiser is faking, CJ comes out with Hyper = Troll; others start to question Kaiser, he pushes the focus back onto CJ by saying "too many coincidences in one of 'the best players theories'" as a shot at me, in an attempt to bully people into thinking CJ and I are aligned.

Follow this up with his voting patterns - he has been involved in every detrimental lynch.

He voted No Lynch on the Day Link was lynched.
                                He was one of the "pile on" votes for Hyperborean.
                                He was one of the "pile on" votes for CJ on the day it was Veto'd.

Follow this up with Nasmatic being a role? Really? IBMG said there was a probability of his ability crapping out on him, and Kaiser didn't claim Nasmatic until after IBMG handed him that alibi - why would Nasmatic be a role in this game when there have been several other, more well-known, candidates for Village Idiot? Couple this with Chg telling me back in December that the Village Idiot role is "tired" and "overused" and you get that Kaiser is faking.

Notice how he is done acting retarded in the day phase as soon as everyone stops believing him? Pretty damn convenient timing, it ends right as I start my serious accusations.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X