Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for not speed lynching me guys.

Comment

• What did you do?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        Waiting for WDYW to read his pms. lol
        I'm guessing you just used your ability?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          I'm guessing you just used your ability?
          Yes, I just hope WDYW reads his pms. He is online though

Comment

Yes, I just hope WDYW reads his pms. He is online though
            Well now that it's done, what does it do?

Comment

Well now that it's done, what does it do?
              It will be better if nothing is known until a mod announces it. I will tell you guys that there wont be any sort of duel though. lol

Comment

It will be better if nothing is known until a mod announces it. I will tell you guys that there wont be any sort of duel though. lol
                You used your ability on me?

Comment

• Well, seeing as he asked about me about an hour, I think I'm the ability victim.

So I will say what I was going to say before the ability was used:

look back in the thread, find who the "butt-hurt" people have been and compare the to who is still alive, that will increase the odds of hitting scum.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Well, seeing as he asked about me about an hour, I think I'm the ability victim.

So I will say what I was going to say before the ability was used:

look back in the thread, find who the "butt-hurt" people have been and compare the to who is still alive, that will increase the odds of hitting scum.
                    Wait why do you think he used it on you?

Comment

• By butt-hurt, I mean the people who had their vote blocked.

I know off the top of my head, JLash and Rednose were butt-hurt vote blocked.

So now if we can find the rest, we can limit it further.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Wait why do you think he used it on you?
                        He asked if anyone had cleared me as not being scum about an hour ago.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

are you supposed to bold it or not? at any case it will be interesting to see what happens
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            He asked if anyone had cleared me as not being scum about an hour ago.
                            Oooh, but before that he mentioning finding out whether Kaiser or Sit had the kill ability.

Comment

• Chill out guys, the ability wasnt used on anyone

Comment

• Not sure what's going on, but hopefully it will shed some light.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X