• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Except I never unvoted JoeLegend lol Kaiser
    Who cares? Just vote me already.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      That's cuz I raped your butt hole.
      How can you be the rapist AND choose to take someone with you during a lynch?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        How can you be the rapist AND choose to take someone with you during a lynch?
        I might actually get saved from being lynched too. I don't know.

Comment

• BTW I set the banhammer on Prodigy, so he's going with me as well to the grave.

Comment

BTW I set the banhammer on Prodigy, so he's going with me as well to the grave.
            Sounds like you have quite the ability!

Comment

So you're Indy... right.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I think Kaiser is bluffing.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• lmfao at all you believed that flip out.

The only part that's true is that I'm indy. I was the one who revived Joe, I gained his win condition because I'm a mix of Tabula Rasa. So I was town friendly indy. Problem is that I wouldn't know the alignment of that person when I revived them. He could be scum and that's why I chose Joe over Hyper. Hyper as scum = bad.

Comment

So you're a rapist, the banhammer and you can take me out when you get lynched?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                      So you're a rapist, the banhammer and you can take me out when you get lynched?
                      I've role-claimed now. Read the post above you. You guys might want to unlynch me.

Comment

• Why are the mods never on?

Comment

• So Kaiser, let me get this straight, you revived Joe?

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            So Kaiser, let me get this straight, you revived Joe?
                            Yep

Comment

• You guys need to unlynch me because if scum comes on then I'm finished, I'm not walter or troll aligned. I told you guys, I'm indy.

Comment

Yep
                                Well, that makes this easy for me.

Unlynch Joe

Lynch Kaiser

Why would Nasmatic have a revival ability? Retard, unless you lied about that the whole game. Don't buy it, you're not talking out of this with me.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X