• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Well, that makes this easy for me.

Unlynch Joe

Lynch Kaiser

Why would Nasmatic have a revival ability? Retard, unless you lied about that the whole game. Don't buy it, you're not talking out of this with me.
    Have fun then. I'm taking somebody with me to the grave. You guys just ****ed yourself over. Congrats scum, I just helped you win.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Have fun then. I'm taking somebody with me to the grave. You guys just ****ed yourself over. Congrats scum, I just helped you win.
      Talking about the game, post-death. I will be lobbying for your ban in future games since you have no respect for the rules.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Dear WDYW and Chg,

Can I be the first ever MVP that died/didn't fulfill his win condition? I have illustrated how stupid the town members are time and time again. I should have been lynched Day 1 yet lasted 11 more days.

Thanks,
        Das Kaiser.

Comment

• Not buying it.

Comment

Talking about the game, post-death. I will be lobbying for your ban in future games since you have no respect for the rules.
            trolololol I'm not dead yet until the writeup.

Comment

I still suck at Mafia.
              I've been saying to lynch you since Day 3, not my fault your scumbuddies bail you out.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Yawn, theatrics. I hope he's as right about scum winning as he is about everything else.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

trolololol I'm not dead yet until the writeup.
                  You really haven't read the rules have you?

Did you miss the big ordeal on Day 1? Where you're allowed to post until your write-up, but it cannot be anything pertaining to the game - whether it be true or false information - it is not allowed to be said by you. So, if they don't enforce the rules I do not see a purpose in having them.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

he can talk up until the writeup this has been established

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    Dear WDYW and Chg,

Can I be the first ever MVP that died/didn't fulfill his win condition? I have illustrated how stupid the town members are time and time again. I should have been lynched Day 1 yet lasted 11 more days.

Thanks,
                    Das Kaiser.
                    Deaner was co-MVP in the writeup *****, read Mafia I you cheater

personally im fine with killing him off if hes the role-blocker but that is once again another day without hitting scum, and we gave md4l another kill...
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I just dont get why people dont stop posting after they are lynched. It is only annoying.

Comment

I've been saying to lynch you since Day 3, not my fault your scumbuddies bail you out.
                        Hahaha I know who is scum too, It's so obvious. I'm indy, I can't communicate with anybody. I had certain people pegged as scum since day 1 because I was originally Tabula Rasa. I'll give you credit Swag, you figured me out fast but your weakness is that you can't sway other people because you act like a complete dick to them.

Comment

• so if kaiser is correct and can kill someone with him, we lose two non scum plus another guy that md4l kills? ****, why the **** pordigy
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• If that's the rules then I'll finish my talking now. I have respect for both WDYW and Chg, for how they run the game and everything they do.

One last thing:

Scum, I know who you are, I'm rooting for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              I just dont get why people dont stop posting after they are lynched. It is only annoying.
                              Sore Loser Syndrome.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I'll give you credit Swag, you figured me out fast but your weakness is that you can't sway other people because you act like a complete dick to them.
                                When people repeatedly make the same mistakes, kindness does not work.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                he can talk up until the writeup this has been established
                                No. You can talk, but not about the game - I had an argument on Day 1 with Chg over it.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X